Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

Does anyone on here know if @Jeantel (#tm-ex-gf) remains single in the wake of her late bf's death?  I stumbled in the chat room a few minutes ago and found several of you folks talking about how "hot" you think she looks and wondered the best way to ask her to dinner (names to remain anonymous) :::cough::: @robertnashville @daves :::cough::: 

Guest 6.8 AR

And shouldn't people like you realize that people have their own opinions that may differ from yours? I have asked several folks on here to give me the link to the "real" 911 call or at least the version they liked and no one has done so. So one says "search GOOGLE"...lmao. OK I did...now give me a link to the "version" of the 911 call you would like my to accept as gospel!

I'm getting the real impression that folks with differnent opinions, opinions that don't fall in line with the "cliques" aren't much welcome here. With that being said....

Dave

Given the political implications, putting different sides in strange positions about this, then adding political correctness,

this supposedly straightforward case can't be anything but controversial. Then add in the threat of violence. That mutes

justice because of the mob rule public opinion getting in the middle of it.

Regardless of his desire of the outcome of this case, Dave, Andrew is giving what I consider the best evidence of the

whole situation.

Will someone please give Dave the raw audio of the 911 calls? I know they're out there, somewhere, still. They do tell

the story without having to rely on NBC or the other media outlets. And I think the dispatcher is being consistent with

the original version. I think if you hear them in their original context, along with the only evidence available, you will be

able to see some flaws that have been reported all along that destroy the state's case.

And shouldn't people like you realize that people have their own opinions that may differ from yours? I have asked several folks on here to give me the link to the "real" 911 call or at least the version they liked and no one has done so. So one says "search GOOGLE"...lmao. OK I did...now give me a link to the "version" of the 911 call you would like my to accept as gospel!

I'm getting the real impression that folks with differnent opinions, opinions that don't fall in line with the "cliques" aren't much welcome here. With that being said....

Dave

Jeez, Dave. Here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L04Vh4do6bY

Given the political implications, putting different sides in strange positions about this, then adding political correctness,

this supposedly straightforward case can't be anything but controversial. Then add in the threat of violence. That mutes

justice because of the mob rule public opinion getting in the middle of it.

Regardless of his desire of the outcome of this case, Dave, Andrew is giving what I consider the best evidence of the

whole situation.

Will someone please give Dave the raw audio of the 911 calls? I know they're out there, somewhere, still. They do tell

the story without having to rely on NBC or the other media outlets. And I think the dispatcher is being consistent with

the original version. I think if you hear them in their original context, along with the only evidence available, you will be

able to see some flaws that have been reported all along that destroy the state's case.

You already directed him to Andrew's site and I'm am 99% sure all the real (meaning un-doctored) tapes that are available anywhere are available there.  I agree that there is nothing wrong with helping someone find information but I believe strongly that it's each person's responsibility to find their own information through their own efforts.

Maybe I'm being too much of a hard ass on this, I don't know...maybe it's just that I spend a lot of time every night running down sources for the degrees I"m working on that doesn't give me a lot of sympathy for someone who won't do their own research.   :shrug: 

• Like 1

You already directed him to Andrew's site and I'm am 99% sure all the real (meaning un-doctored) tapes that are available anywhere are available there.  I agree that there is nothing wrong with helping someone find information but I believe strongly that it's each person's responsibility to find their own information through their own efforts.

Maybe I'm being too much of a hard ass on this, I don't know...maybe it's just that I spend a lot of time every night running down sources for the degrees I"m working on that doesn't give me a lot of sympathy for someone who won't do their own research.   :shrug: 

I found the info Robert...and you didn't like the version I found. Give me the version YOU want me to follow. Oh by the way, Andrew's site does show the whole thing just so you know. Well, at least compared to other versions I've seen. Which one is correct? 

Dave

Yea, seems to me an apology or two might be in order.

Negative ghost rider. The stereotypical description given in the gentleman's impression on what he thought of a teenage girl was not what I saw. I saw a 19 year old girl get questioned for several hours in court on a case with national attention and millions of people watching. She seemed soft spoken and clearly articulated despite her Haitian upbringing. Being from Florida and having a few Haitian friends when I was young, they aren't exactly easy to understand through their accents, even ones who have been raised in the US.
  • Like 1

I found the info Robert...and you didn't like the version I found. Give me the version YOU want me to follow. Oh by the way, Andrew's site does show the whole thing just so you know. Well, at least compared to other versions I've seen. Which one is correct? 

Dave

There is ONLY ONE unedited version! I gave you the link. You should listen.

• Like 1

Maybe you watched different testimony that I did TMF but she clearly had an attitude problem yesterday, even toward the Judge (and she is night and day different today...I suspect someone had a little "discussion" with her last night)...more importantly, however is how she changed her story yesterday from her sworn deposition...when referring to the yelling on the 911 call and who was yelling for help, she said in her deposition that it "could have been Trayvon"...yesterday it "was Trayvon"...that's a pretty critical thing for a witness to change their mind about.

The case couldn't be much more straight forward. If people like you would stop using the interwebz to spread myths and debunked rumours, the case would appear much less screwed up.

And shouldn't people like you realize that people have their own opinions that may differ from yours? I have asked several folks on here to give me the link to the "real" 911 call or at least the version they liked and no one has done so. So one says "search GOOGLE"...lmao. OK I did...now give me a link to the "version" of the 911 call you would like my to accept as gospel!

Dave

No matter how much our opinions differ, I would never hold that against you or anyone else. However, come on here and spread debunked rumours about Zimmerman calling Martin a "coon", that takes it to a whole new level.

CNN was pretty much the first people to bring up the alleged "coon" comment. After their own audio experts further examined the audio, CNN retracted their original statements. Not even the prosecution believes Zimmerman called Martin a "coon", so that should be enough to keep you from continually spreading that BS.

If you want to discuss your opinion about those who use racial slurs, I'm all for it. Martin's "girlfriend" has given us that very opportunity, with her testimony of Martin being the one who used racial slurs.
  • Like 2

If you want to discuss your opinion about those who use racial slurs, I'm all for it. Martin's "girlfriend" has given us that very opportunity, with her testimony of Martin being the one who used racial slurs.

I'm afraid you've misunderstood the testimony, or you're behind the times ... "creepy @$$ cracker" is <sarcasm on> neither offensive; nor is it a racial slur (this is some inference on my part, but her attitude seems to imply this) <sarcasm off>

She comes across like a 5-star idiot who barely cares enough about this case to speak-up loud enough or articulate her words well enough for people in the courtroom to understand

Edited by npgunner
  • Like 1

Maybe you watched different testimony that I did TMF but she clearly had an attitude problem yesterday, even toward the Judge (and she is night and day different today...I suspect someone had a little "discussion" with her last night)...more importantly, however is how she changed her story yesterday from her sworn deposition...when referring to the yelling on the 911 call and who was yelling for help, she said in her deposition that it "could have been Trayvon"...yesterday it "was Trayvon"...that's a pretty critical thing for a witness to change their mind about.

Honestly I haven't had the time to watch any of the testimony in full from any witness. It sucks because I'd like to but I've been way too busy. During coffee this morning I got ahold of her two hour testimony and skipped to the significant parts to include her getting irritable at the end with the judge and defense attorney.

It was disrespectful, but I also don't know how much we should expect from a 19 year old after being on the stand for two hours; any 19 year old. I wouldn't classify her as a 100% reliable witness due to her age and relationship to the deceased, but like with most court cases it isn't any one piece of evidence, it is the totality of evidence. If her testimony can be backed up by other evidence it increases the credibility of the testimony, and has the exact opposite effect if the testimony can be clearly refuted with evidence.
  • Like 2

I hope they put Zman on the stand too. His written statements to police differ from his video...why do you rekon that is? 

Dave S

That's the cleanest audio I've heard. No mistaking what he said.

There is an audio enhanced version that cleared up background noise and you can hear alot better. But, apparently I shouldn't listen to that one. Thanks again Mike. 

Dave

Okay, I'm not a judge, lawyer, or LEO, or anything of that nature, but I have interviewed people for jobs, body language says a lot about people and she apparently is digging herself a hole, the more she comes across with the little attitude and being that the Jury is all female, they will catch that.. 

• Like 1

There is an audio enhanced version that cleared up background noise and you can hear alot better. But, apparently I shouldn't listen to that one. Thanks again Mike. 

Dave

This is probably that one. There's nothing wrong with enhancing the audio. That's not the same as changing the content.

Guest nra37922

As I posted on another thread regarding this subject

Once again I'll state this is a poorly run political show trial put on for the benefit of Jesse Jackass, Al Not-So-Sharpton, Louis Fartakhan, New Black Panthers and other haters.  Not going to stop the violence when the not guilty verdict is delivered however, and I hope and pray I'm wrong.  Maybe our white-African-American President will be back from one of his vacations to address the rioters.