Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

I'm a TM supporter, but this whole case is the biggest fiasco I've seen in forever! I've seen all the evidence, heard all the testimony, and even though I have my own opinion of Zman, this whole thing is a joke!

It's a fiasco because the race-baiters forced charges against a man who is not guilty of the charges.

If they actually had a case they could make against Zimmerman he would have been charged by the original DA; they wouldn't have needed a new police chief or a shopped for DA who would go forward even with no evidence; pretty typical for gutless politicians who have no problem ruining an innocent man's life all because they are afraid of standing up to the likes of Sharpton and Jackson.

• Like 3
Guest nra37922

It's a fiasco because the race-baiters forced charges against a man who is not guilty of the charges.

If they actually had a case they could make against Zimmerman he would have been charged by the original DA; they wouldn't have needed a new police chief or a shopped for DA who would go forward even with no evidence; pretty typical for gutless politicians who have no problem ruining an innocent man's life all because they are afraid of standing up to the likes of Sharpton and Jackson.

True, BUT will the jury do the right thing and find him NOT guilty of all charges, the 'safe' thing and put him in jail, OR become a hung jury and put this off for a retrial? 

True, BUT will the jury do the right thing and find him NOT guilty of all charges, the 'safe' thing and put him in jail, OR become a hung jury and put this off for a retrial? 

That's a question yet to be answered!

If the jury is as tired of La Rionda's long winded insubstantial rant as I am, they'll acquit Zim if O'Mara doesn't even present one.

- OS

agree ... i walked away from the screen for about 45 mins and had hoped to come back to someone else ... sadly it's BDLR straddling the manican ... right now i'm not sure which is the bigger dummie, the manican, or BDLR

agree ... i walked away from the screen for about 45 mins and had hoped to come back to someone else ... sadly it's BDLR straddling the manican ... right now i'm not sure which is the bigger dummie, the manican, or BDLR

Who was on top? That's important you know!

I think it would be good for O'Mara to keep his summation as brief as possible in contrast, with main theme simply being that the state has in no way shown the burden of proof.

- OS

i wasn't really old enough to pay attention to the OJ case, and i've purposefully not watched any of the more recent ones ... so my question:

is it typical for the prosecution to end the closing arguments by just showing a deck of power point slides?!? doesn't seem to really push the point home to me.  i'd be really annoyed if i were the jury, what a waste of time.

Who was on top? That's important you know!

:screwy:   Have you listened to any of the evidence or testimony?

At this point, anyone who doubts who was on top and who was on the ground is either not watching the trial, watching a different trial or someone who simply doesn't want to complicate their life with evidence instead of media-generated innuendo.

• Like 3

At this point, anyone who doubts who was on top and who was on the ground is either not watching the trial, watching a different trial or someone who simply doesn't want to complicate their life with evidence instead of media-generated innuendo.

Robert...it's a dang joke dude! Lighten up Francis Jr.!!

Edited by DaveS

what's goin to be the "clincher" closing argument? (ala: "if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit")

George had no choice but to shoot him dead

Because Trayvon Martin was bashing his head

He had plenty of choices, but he chose the easy way out.

Also ... I assume from your statement that YOU would choose to let the guy continue to bash your head into the ground ...

Also ... I assume from your statement that YOU would choose to let the guy continue to bash your head into the ground ...

No Sir. I would have never got myself into that situation to begin with. But to be honest with you...Zman is Zman...that's why we are here today. His MMA teacher said he can't fight. Well shooting a kid was his best option! One that I do not agree with!

Francis

Edited by DaveS
Guest nra37922

I am so sick and tired of some of the MSM calling GZ a white-Hispanic talk about pandering to the low information rioters wowee.  Wonder what the reaction would be if the current occupier of the WH was called the first white-African American?

Edited by nra37922

I am so sick and tired of some of the MSM calling GZ as a white-Hispanic talk about pandering to the low information rioters wowee.  Wonder what the reaction would be if the current occupier of the WH was called the first white-African American?

Whats worse is that I think that's the network saying things like there is "little hope" for a conviction?

What they hell???   Why would you "hope" for a conviction if the evidence doesn't support one unless your head is so far up your ass you can see your own stomach.

• Like 1