Where is your favorite Meat and three?

Volzfan

Wright's right next door

I'd argue that point. I ate there one time and there was not the first thing about the experience that would make me ever want to return there again. YUCK. :)

I think we spent near 20 bucks for the wife an me to have lunch. And it tasted like what I would guess dooky tastes like. A Banquet frozen dinner would have tasted better.

Jacobs I have been interested in as I want to check out their hamburger claim, but with your thoughts on Wright's I am not sure I trust you anymore :cool:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU
I'd argue that point. I ate there one time and there was not the first thing about the experience that would make me ever want to return there again. YUCK. :yuck:

I think we spent near 20 bucks for the wife an me to have lunch. And it tasted like what I would guess dooky tastes like. A Banquet frozen dinner would have tasted better.

Jacobs I have been interested in as I want to check out their hamburger claim, but with your thoughts on Wright's I am not sure I trust you anymore :hat:

Its not cheap, and I only order roast beef or turkey, not any of the other "meats" he serves. My jobsite is right next door to Jacob's, so I have been eating there quite a bit. TD's barbeque is not that great. Its right across the street from Jacob's. I ate there once and won't be back.

Jacob's steak in a sack and their lasagna is pretty good.

As far as trusting me goes...

ODDBALL_SAYS.jpg

not any of the other "meats" he

there in may lie the problem. What I ate was some kind of freaking mystery meat covered in a muddy looking substance they claimed was gravy. At any rate I wiould never eat there again.

As for Jacobs how are the burgers there? I love steak in a sack, gonna have the try that.

Chattanooga.Bea's Restaurant.Best Fried Chicken in the world.They even sell t shirts that say it.

Keep your hands out of my chicken boy :D.I love their fried chicken,all white meat and crispy,tasty crust.MMMMM!.Damn,I would go there today but they are closed on Mon/Tue.

• 2 weeks later...

Westmoreland has two good meat and threes:

Corner Cafe (HWY 52 and 231/31/6)

Cathy's Country Cupboard (Left at the second traffic light going north.)

Both are reasonable and really good country style food. Real friendly staff too.

Eat in both at least once a week.

Seriously Mike? I am from NY originally, been here 13 years now and was one of my first southern introductions.

Personally not a big fan because my wife is a fantastic cook, and this is stuff she makes at home better than any restaurant ever could. She makes awesome fried chicken, meatloaf, potroast etc.....

So, best meat and three...my house....use the secret knock, or you will get the not so secret response.

Guest Disney

In a town with several meat and 3's Maddie's Place on west Spring St. takes the prize. If you're ever in Cookeville and hangry, stop in. $4.75 for enough food to kill two horses.

The Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge is very good but you cant get in there when it terrorist (tourist) season

For a good burger claboughs market on wears vally rd in pigeon forge

Guest bkelm18
The Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge is very good but you cant get in there when it terrorist (tourist) season.

Never actually had anything other than the apple doughnuts from the Barn. Those are sooooooooooooooooo good right when they come out and they are warm and chewy.

Guest Disney
City Cafe just off the square on East Main in Murfreesboro. :screwy:

FTLose!!! Being a Boro native, i'm always quick to prop up my local establishments, but I can not back City Cafe. I have eaten there MANY times (50+), and I never understood why people went. Even when I was going, it was only because it was free for me. I wouldn't pay for that food, especially when Clearview is a short walk away!!

In short City Cafe= old time place that locals keep open to see their old friends, not for the food.

City Cafe is a chain of sorts.There are two of them in Chattanooga,never ate there though.

I have ate at the one downtown once.They had the best,and smelliest Ruben I have ever had!

I would have to agree. The Pie Wagon is great.

I love a good pie wagon myself :screwy: