What now for Zimmerman?

Funny you should put it like that.  I've been trying to define Zimmerman in terms of a person who carries a weapon...he clearly has tendencies of a sheepdog; the "neighborhood watch" was just one example of how he was quite active in/supportive of his community. Yet he was a Democrat who considered himself an Hispanic/minority (even though the media just wanted him to be "white").  He certaintly isn't what we would call a sheep so I think my best classification is a well-armed sheep.  :shrug:

I have hard-core Obama/Gore supporting Democrat friends who have approached me about firearm choices for home/self defense so clearly they are out there. ;)

I get approached like this all the time where I work...by people who have a hate hard-on for Zimmerman, wouldn't dream of joining the NRA, and most certainly voted for Obama...twice.  And yeah, they even say things to me like, "I better get one before Obama bans them."  :confused:

Book 1 - Travon the early years, born in a manger to High School

Book 2 - Travon His Life - High School scholar, church activist  and racial mediator

Book 3 - Killing Travon - written by Bill O'Reilly

Book 4 - Travon the coloring book for pre-school and inner city scholars.

Soon to be released Travon action figures, hoodies sold separately.

Book 1 - Travon the early years, born in a manger to High School

Book 2 - Travon His Life - High School scholar, church activist  and racial mediator

Book 3 - Killing Travon - written by Bill O'Reilly

Book 4 - Travon the coloring book for pre-school and inner city scholars.

Soon to be released Travon action figures, hoodies sold separately.

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

A bit of hyperbole to make a point, but yeah, pretty much.

"Trayvon Martin will forever remain in the annals of history, next to Medgar Evers and Emmett Till as symbols for the fight for equal justice for all," Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump said at a press conference on Saturday night.

Most quotes are leaving out the "annals of history" part, since he pronounced it "anals". I've wondered all along how he ever passed the bar anywhere.

Point is, the Canonization of Trayvon Martin has begun. Just ask MSNBC and HLN.

- OS

Most quotes are leaving out the "annals of history" part, since he pronounced it "anals". I've wondered all along how he ever passed the bar anywhere.

Point is, the Canonization of Trayvon Martin has begun. Just ask MSNBC and HLN.

- OS

Actually, Oh Shoot, I think he pronounced it correctly.

After all, they pull all of this $h!t out of their A$$.

• Like 1

Actually, Oh Shoot, I think he pronounced it correctly.

After all, they pull all of this $h!t out of their A$$.

Good one, almost blew by me, was already about to put pronunciation guide in before second line sunk in.  :)

BHO continued the move for conferment of sainthood to Martin today, with his statement of the best way to "honor" him.

"We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Why don't we equally "honor" a man set free in a completely transparent trial by the justice system that likely wouldn't have tried him in the first place without BHO's overt (and likely covert)  influence?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 4

Good one, almost blew by me, was already about to put pronunciation guide in before second line sunk in.  :)

BHO continued the move for conferment of sainthood to Martin today, with his statement of the best way to "honor" him.

"We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Why don't we equally "honor" a man set free in a completely transparent trial by the justice system that likely wouldn't have tried him in the first place without BHO's overt (and likely covert)  influence?

- OS

The best way to "honor Traydemark?" 

Teach people why he *really* died, not this Barbara Streisand they keep regurgitating in the media.

:rofl:  Dave, you take the cake. (And what's with the double quotes?)

I don't know about the quotes. Every time I click on a quote it double posts it. I have no clue why. And yes, I take the cake, and the cookie, and the pie....oh yeah and the booby prize! I take it all because of my beliefs, or because I don't agree with everyone's OPINION, in which we are all entitled to our own? You don't OWN me nor does anyone else on TGO. I could care less if you agree with me on this subject or not. Oh by the way....what do you take? Sign with your real name and I might take you more serious. Right now I don't. Good day Sir/Mam.

DAVE SEYR

Very serious.  There's money to be made here just ask Jackass, Charlatan, Farracon.

Very serious.  There's money to be made here just ask Jackass, Charlatan, Farracon.

Sorry Sir/Mam, I don't know those names.

Dave S

It's probably not Matt Cary.

Probably not. Maybe short for Matt "Carry".....What's yours? I have a triple digit retirement package, but I use my name here, as everyone should.

Another argument for another day. Now that Zimmerman got over, we need something else to discuss! You're from Nashville, going to the rally at TSU tonight? I am, I'm tired as hell from last night's rally, no sleep and going again tonight. Come on out and play, let your voice be heard!

Dave S

Guest nra37922

Sorry Sir/Mam, I don't know those names.

Jesse, Al and Calypso Louie, all are poverty pimps and/or race hustlers ready to make a buck or two from this case or any race based case.  Keep the feces stirred up and get money and power in the process. 

I don't know about the quotes. Every time I click on a quote it double posts it. ..

Quote button is getting a double click. If you're not doing it on purpose, then your mouse is wonky giving a double for a single -- common prob that develops on some Logitechs on left button btw if that's what you happen to have.

Is possible to set single for double with mouse software/settings also.

You can check by clicking on a folder on your desktop. Unless you have single click set to open files/folders on desktop under Folder Options, if it opens them with single click, mouse is actually sending two clicks.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest 6.8 AR

So, what's going on at TSU? Did you say a rally? The decision of a jury of his peers isn't good enough, eh?

I don't understand.

Quote button is getting a double click. If you're not doing it on purpose, then your mouse is wonky giving a double for a single -- common prob that develops on some Logitechs on left button btw if that's what you happen to have.

Is possible to set single for double with mouse software/settings also.

You can check by clicking on a folder on your desktop. Unless you have single click set to open files/folders on desktop under Folder Options, if it opens them with single click, mouse is actually sending two clicks.

- OS

OK, I have a Logitech mouse. Time for a new one?

Thanks OS...appreciate ya!

Dave S

Guest Lester Weevils

OK, I have a Logitech mouse. Time for a new one?

Thanks OS...appreciate ya!

Dave S

You can find youtube videos on cleaning the microswitches, which MAY do you some good, if you like messing with stuff like that.

So, what's going on at TSU? Did you say a rally? The decision of a jury of his peers isn't good enough, eh?

I don't understand.

Yeah, there is a rally at TSU tonight. Well my friend, there are a bunch of people who think that Zman got over...Hey....I didn't make it up! Don't flame me buddy....I'm probably going to go..come on down and show some support!

Dave S

Edited by DaveS

All these GZ supporters need to send him their money. He needs it now and will need it in the future. Put their money where their mouth is. I did.

DaveS

WD

And you lost.  too bad you won't face the facts of the case. The prosecution did not prove anything.

• Like 2