What now for Zimmerman?

Guest 6.8 AR

Yeah, there is a rally at TSU tonight. Well my friend, there are a bunch of people who think that Zman got over...Hey....I didn't make it up! Don't flame me buddy....I'm probably going to go..come on down and show some support!

Dave S

You should know better than that, Dave. Have I ever flamed you? I just asked a simple question.

You can find youtube videos on cleaning the microswitches, which MAY do you some good, if you like messing with stuff like that.

I'm using a "higher end" one that developed the prob, but they've discontinued it, has a combo of features I can't seem to duplicate with another model.

I did high tech combo of hosing it under button with bottled air and smacking it pretty forcefully some on end with buttons, maybe on all edges, whatever. Damn if it didn't clear up, okay now for months, maybe even a year. The actual "fix" looked too much for moi, at least for my patience.

- OS

You should know better than that, Dave. Have I ever flamed you? I just asked a simple question.

I know and I didn't mean it like it sounded. I'm "sorry" for saying it to you as I did. I'm so damned used to having to "defend myself" on here, that I don't truly and fully read responses Anymore. Again Mark...I'm sorry for jumping conclussions on ya Buddy. I'll try to be more careful in the future. Sorry.

Dave Seyr

Edited by DaveS

I'm using a "higher end" one that developed the prob, but they've discontinued it, has a combo of features I can't seem to duplicate with another model.

I did high tech combo of hosing it under button with bottled air and smacking it pretty forcefully some on end with buttons, maybe on all edges, whatever. Damn if it didn't clear up, okay now for months, maybe even a year. The actual "fix" looked too much for moi, at least for my patience.

- OS

I was hoping brother OS that you wasn't in no way going to tell me my mouse's ball's needed cleaned. Sorry....I would have just went and bought a new one!

Have a good one Sir....

Dave Seyr

I don't know about the quotes. Every time I click on a quote it double posts it. I have no clue why. 

DAVE SEYR

Sometimes it happens when I was using tapatalk, I just started using the mobile theme

Sometimes it happens when I was using tapatalk, I just started using the mobile theme

Naw Sam, I'm on a desk top. It's never done this before, but it seems to be intermittent. Some good sujestions have been made, so we'll see what happens. Thanks for your imput!

DaveS

Now that Zimmerman got over, we need something else to discuss! You're from Nashville, going to the rally at TSU tonight? I am, I'm tired as hell from last night's rally, no sleep and going again tonight. Come on out and play, let your voice be heard!

Rally? Rally for the thug?      :rofl:  ROTFLMAO :rofl:

Maybe you should donate more money to the thug's parents; they've probably already blown through the $Million settlement they got...the HOA ought to sue them to get their money back now that we know the Zimmerman acted in justified self defense.

• Like 1

And you lost.  too bad you won't face the facts of the case. The prosecution did not prove anything.

Yes Sir....prosecution didn't prove squat. I have faced the facts. Thank you for asking. And no Sir, I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm at in life. Do you?

Sorry...it's the only thing I know to say to you. Thank You for your concern.

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
Guest nra37922

How about a rally for all those innocents killed in black on black gang warfare?  Not for the gangbangers that were killed, frick those assholes, but those who were in the crossfire of their BS.  Now that's a rally that all should attend.  Lets get all the poverty pimps and race hustlers to organize and lead the march starting in Chicago.

Rally? Rally for the thug?      :rofl:  ROTFLMAO :rofl:

Maybe you should donate more money to the thug's parents; they've probably already blown through the $Million settlement they got...the HOA ought to sue them to get their money back now that we know the Zimmerman acted in justified self defense.

Yes sir. Sorry you feel that way. But anyways, come on over to TSU at 2100 and voice your support. You'll be OK...there will be some of us Cracka's there. Sorry Robert, this is the only way I know how to respond to you anymore. Zman needs some denaro...send him some! :rofl:  ROTFLMAO :rofl:

DaveS

Just so all of ya'll know...I WILL NOT explain another damn thing to you. Go back and read all my other post if you want to know anything. I have never ever won an argument with a rock. I don't see it happening now.

It's been not so fun....

Dave Seyr

Yes sir. Sorry you feel that way. But anyways, come on over to TSU at 2100 and voice your support. You'll be OK...there will be some of us Cracka's there. Sorry Robert, this is the only way I know how to respond to you anymore. Zman needs some denaro...send him some! :rofl: ROTFLMAO :rofl:

DaveS

I don't support thugs or thugs in training like Trayvon Martin. They not only shouldn't be supported; they should be locked up and kept far away from civil society.

If a rally is needed, it would be a rally for George Zimmerman who who was prosecuted for a crime that both the defense and those who prosecuted him knew full well he was not guilty of or we should have a rally to celebrate that despite the ludicrous and unjust charges leveled at him, the justice system WORKED and set free a man who appropriately used deadly force in defense of his life; perhaps our most basic and most important natural right we have a human beings. Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 1
Guest nra37922

DaveS

Darn,  its hard not to admire someone who so doggedly sticks to their conceived facts no matter the actual facts.  Helps to explain the delusion believed by some that their poverty pimp and race hustler leaders are good for them.

But I do support your right to be so wrong, big guy....

Edited by nra37922
Guest 6.8 AR

I know and I didn't mean it like it sounded. I'm "sorry" for saying it to you as I did. I'm so damned used to having to "defend myself" on here, that I don't truly and fully read responses Anymore. Again Mark...I'm sorry for jumping conclussions on ya Buddy. I'll try to be more careful in the future. Sorry.

Dave Seyr

Hey, no apology needed, Dave. I just wish you would take a little time to see some other's points of view, not from here,

but from the black community. They are not all represented by Al and Jesse. I posted a couple of videos from youtube

that show it. I keep finding them all over there, also.

The politics of racism is all over this episode of shame. No rational thinking person, man or woman, wants to see this

kind of thing happen, but if there is a real tragedy to come out of this, it is the black on black crime that is never reported

on the news and Trayvon Martin made as many or more mistakes because of his rearing, if any, or his gang mentality

rearing, and of the role the political class has pushed down our throats. Our education system, our perpetual welfare state,

which does more harm to self esteem, our class envy mentality, which does no one any good, at all.

This trial should have never happened, but for the political class of race baiters trying to bring about some more

victimization, and no one will benefit because of it.

When a black guy tells me Trayvon paid with his life because of all of his racism, it makes me pause and think about

what is really going on, wouldn't it you?

Yep, these are my opinions, but I know I'm not alone. Open your eyes to what some others may have to say. It doesn't

mean you have to argue with them. even if it doesn't make you think about it differently, at least you have a different

point of view to think about.

Everyone I've met from TSU have been the nicest people on the planet. The students all call me sir and are exceptionally polite. I think you'll find a well-behaved crowd with someone leading the group in prayer.

Let me just remind everyone that concealed carry is banned anywhere on the grounds of TSU.

Although the guy was found innocent by a jury of his peers he will probably spend a good chunk or his life looking over his shoulder worrying about some asshole killing him. It's a real shame if you think about it.

Not only George Zimmerman but his family also, there are enough low-life elements out there that would go for his family if they couldn't get to him. Robbie Zimmerman i'm afraid is in danger now especially since he's been interviewed and scumbags around the country know who he is.

Guest Lester Weevils

I hope he is preparing a civil case against every news corp that doctored/ran the doctored 911 call as well as all the other trumped-up garbage they threw at him.

A detail I'd be curious about, being so ignorant of law--

I've heard that once a civil suit begins, that it is very difficult to limit the scope of discovery. Wonder if they sue msnbc, that it would open them up to hours on end of deposition questions for zimmerman, by msnbc lawyers? I doubt if they would like that, regardless how "squeaky clean" the internal details of the case? Every contradiction or mis-statement would be immortal from that point onward? Might even open up other avenues of liability on Z's part?

A detail I'd be curious about, being so ignorant of law--

I've heard that once a civil suit begins, that it is very difficult to limit the scope of discovery. Wonder if they sue msnbc, that it would open them up to hours on end of deposition questions for zimmerman, by msnbc lawyers? I doubt if they would like that, regardless how "squeaky clean" the internal details of the case? Every contradiction or mis-statement would be immortal from that point onward? Might even open up other avenues of liability on Z's part?

Have no idea, but would not be surprised that legal issues might be in place to protect the media against accountability. Would not be surprised at all...