What now for Zimmerman?

What do you think will happen to Zimmerman now?

His attorneys said (as of about a week ago) they have not been paid a dime. Since the Zimmerman fund doesn’t have much in it I assume he has been using it to live on??

Do you think he will live on donations? Do think someone will give him a job? Even if his threats of civil action came true; they would take at least a couple of years.

some speculation that the White House will get DOJ to explore a violation of Martin's civil rights by Zimmerman.     It isn't double jeopardy because one charge was state and the other federal and one charge was murder the other for a civil rights violation.                        Can you say "race baiting" ?

Edited by RoadKill
Guest ThePunisher
He will probably live his life like someone in the witness protection plan. Looking over his shoulder every minute everyday.

He will probably live his life like someone in the witness protection plan. Looking over his shoulder every minute everyday.

I hope he is preparing a civil case against every news corp that doctored/ran the doctored 911 call as well as all the other trumped-up garbage they threw at him.  The defense team has allegations pending against the DA/court for several different things plus the State of FL owe the defense some money as I understand it (not sure of the details).

I truly believe the DOJ Civil Rights charges don't have enough traction to qualify as a read hearing based on what I've sand in other threads (I may be wrong but I doubt it).

I'm surprised his marriage has survived...hopefully it will continue to do so.

Beyond that, Zimmerman gets his million dollar bound back which will help...after that I expect he'll do his best to live a normal life - I do wonder if he'll continue to vote Democrat or if this has changed his politics at all?

• Like 2

His attorneys said (as of about a week ago) they have not been paid a dime. Since the Zimmerman fund doesn’t have much in it I assume he has been using it to live on??

Do you think he will live on donations? Do think someone will give him a job? Even if his threats of civil action came true; they would take at least a couple of years.

Frankly, I hope he moves in next to you.  :rofl:

I hope he is preparing a civil case against every news corp that doctored/ran the doctored 911 call as well as all the other trumped-up garbage they threw at him.  The defense team has allegations pending against the DA/court for several different things plus the State of FL owe the defense some money as I understand it (not sure of the details).

I truly believe the DOJ Civil Rights charges don't have enough traction to qualify as a read hearing based on what I've sand in other threads (I may be wrong but I doubt it).

I'm surprised his marriage has survived...hopefully it will continue to do so.

Beyond that, Zimmerman gets his million dollar bound back which will help...after that I expect he'll do his best to live a normal life - I do wonder if he'll continue to vote Democrat or if this has changed his politics at all?

I was thinking that msnbc were the only people to be sued, but had just read last night about how cnn had also claimed that Zimmerman said "f****ing coons" in their reports.  He needs to take the battle to every one of those toxic media dumps just like his atty. said in the post trial interview.

If you notice, none of the media is running that story about how they were called out for stirring the pot and causing this entire issue from the beginning.

Guest ThePunisher

I do wonder if he'll continue to vote Democrat or if this has changed his politics at all?

Wise fool = a democrat with HCP

I do wonder if he'll continue to vote Democrat or if this has changed his politics at all?

"A Democrat is a Republican that hasn't been mugged yet."

I think we could safely consider GZ has been "mugged."

Any bets on where he turns up when he is finally "found" by the media?

• Like 2
"The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin." —President Obama: http://wh.gov/laNQE

Don't worry our President will tell us what to do next...

:Sarcasm:

• Like 1

I wouldn't want to be Zimmerman for the world.  Protests have been going on nationwide and I've been seeing a lot of non-black faces among them.  He is truly "The Most Hated Man In America" right now.  The media is squeezing every bit of ratings they can out of it.  They're going to retry the case for the next few weeks.  And make no mistake, every single time Zimmerman sneezes, he's back in the media regaining his MHMIA title.  So, when DOJ decides not to pursue civil rights charges...more hatred.  When he sues whoever or whatever...more hatred.  When he wins his immunity from civil suits...more hatred. 

Basically, he's going to be hated for the rest of his life. 

I think his only hope is if the Martins somehow move past their pain and reach out to him.  A picture with them all holding hands would be the most healing event in recent history.  And just might save his life.

The one thing going for him is Robert Zimmerman.  That guy is brilliant.  He's been making the talking heads look like idiots all morning long.  Very calm and logical under fire.  I could only hope that one of my family members would be as good an advocate for me if I were ever in the kind of trouble George is in.

• Like 2
Guest nra37922

I read somewhere that the defense team is lookong to have their legals paid for by the state of Florida

As well they should...  BS political trial and I hope it costs FL dearly....

I was thinking that msnbc were the only people to be sued, but had just read last night about how cnn had also claimed that Zimmerman said "f****ing coons" in their reports.  He needs to take the battle to every one of those toxic media dumps just like his atty. said in the post trial interview.

If you notice, none of the media is running that story about how they were called out for stirring the pot and causing this entire issue from the beginning.

Should be worth millions and millions of dollars.  Irresponsible journalism needs to have some huge financial ramifications.

I'm sure there will be a ghost assisted book in the works, and at least a made for tube movie or two, which will include advance money in hand.

- OS

If there is money to be made, I'm sure the parents are already lining up deals.

All these GZ supporters need to send him their money. He needs it now and will need it in the future. Put their money where their mouth is. I did.

DaveS

WD

Edited by DaveS

I wouldn't want to be Zimmerman for the world.  Protests have been going on nationwide and I've been seeing a lot of non-black faces among them.  He is truly "The Most Hated Man In America" right now.  The media is squeezing every bit of ratings they can out of it.  They're going to retry the case for the next few weeks.  And make no mistake, every single time Zimmerman sneezes, he's back in the media regaining his MHMIA title.  So, when DOJ decides not to pursue civil rights charges...more hatred.  When he sues whoever or whatever...more hatred.  When he wins his immunity from civil suits...more hatred. 

Basically, he's going to be hated for the rest of his life. 

I think his only hope is if the Martins somehow move past their pain and reach out to him.  A picture with them all holding hands would be the most healing event in recent history.  And just might save his life.

The one thing going for him is Robert Zimmerman.  That guy is brilliant.  He's been making the talking heads look like idiots all morning long.  Very calm and logical under fire.  I could only hope that one of my family members would be as good an advocate for me if I were ever in the kind of trouble George is in.

The Fed stuff is getting interesting. I don’t think there is a Federal case there, but the NAACP is cranked up and hammering for criminal civil rights charges.

It was double jeopardy when they did it to the Cops in the King case, but it was okay with everyone because the bad guys went to jail. The same thing may happen again.

It’s also about money now. I’m curious as to whether or not the Martins attorneys will be able to find a way to sue him, or if the state will not allow it.

• Authorized Vendor

Although the guy was found innocent by a jury of his peers he will probably spend a good chunk or his life looking over his shoulder worrying about some asshole killing him. It's a real shame if you think about it.

• Like 1

Although the guy was found innocent by a jury of his peers he will probably spend a good chunk or his life looking over his shoulder worrying about some asshole killing him. It's a real shame if you think about it.

It’s a real shame that the United States Justice department didn’t act when a hate group publically made death threats and put a bounty on his head. They and the local Law Enforcement where it happened should be ashamed of themselves. The silence sent a signal.

• Like 4
Guest nra37922

If there is money to be made, I'm sure the parents are already lining up deals.

Book 1 - Travon the early years, born in a manger to High School

Book 2 - Travon His Life - High School scholar, church activist  and racial mediator

Book 3 - Killing Travon - written by Bill O'Reilly

Book 4 - Travon the coloring book for pre-school and inner city scholars.

Soon to be released Travon action figures, hoodies sold separately.

Edited by nra37922

Wise fool = a democrat with HCP

Funny you should put it like that.  I've been trying to define Zimmerman in terms of a person who carries a weapon...he clearly has tendencies of a sheepdog; the "neighborhood watch" was just one example of how he was quite active in/supportive of his community. Yet he was a Democrat who considered himself an Hispanic/minority (even though the media just wanted him to be "white").  He certaintly isn't what we would call a sheep so I think my best classification is a well-armed sheep.  :shrug:

I have hard-core Obama/Gore supporting Democrat friends who have approached me about firearm choices for home/self defense so clearly they are out there. ;)