Just for those who never knew: Al Sharpton

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest 6.8 AR

This is how he got his start in being race pimp, huckster, or whatever term you wish to apply. He

was nothing before this.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/pay_up_time_for_brawley_8q8M98zvpApS46BonCokvI

Tawana Brawley is having to pay for her fraud. I wonder when Sharpton will have to pay his

part back? Probably never.

I would have to go too far back, to Martin Luther King to show the roots of the Rev. Jesse Jackson,

but he is just as fraudulent as Sharpton, so I'll leave that to another industrious member to do that.

Don't you just love that James Brown look he's sporting? :D THat medallion is priceless, also.

Guest TankerHC

Twawana Brawley isnt paying a dime. This came up about 2 months ago. Several "Black Leaders" held a fundraiser for her to make the first payment. She has no money. Listening to the "Black Leaders" speech on the radio they were saying how she is a Civil Rights icon and were comparing her to Rosa Parks.

Could not believe what I was hearing.

Twawana Brawley isnt paying a dime. This came up about 2 months ago. Several "Black Leaders" held a fundraiser for her to make the first payment. She has no money. Listening to the "Black Leaders" speech on the radio they were saying how she is a Civil Rights icon and were comparing her to Rosa Parks.

Could not believe what I was hearing.

The article I read said they were garnishing her wages.

At any rate, for the rest of her life, every dime she makes, she will have to remember what she did and what she owes.

I like the idea that this guys would forgive the 1/2 million she owes if she would just admit that she fabricated the whole thing. I'm willing to bet that when that offer went out all the race baiters jumped in to say they'll cover some of the tab; they couldn't bear the embarrassment of the truth coming to light. Of course, it wouldn't matter since no main stream media outlet would report it anyway.
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

I do, too, Dan. He has maintained it for a long time.

Whether or not she is paying it, or someone else is paying it doesn't matter to me, but that she is made out for the fraud

she is, and Sharpton is, also. LPN's don't make the kind of income to satisfy that kind of debt, so I would think certain

race-baiting groups would come to her aid, if only to perpetuate the myth.

Guest nra37922

Old Al Charlatan has made a healthy living off of his race hustler BS.  IMHO, any payback is going to have to wait til he has a face-to-face with Jesus.

Al Sharton, Jesse Jackson and the Black Panthers all came to my home town to protest when those terrible Duke LaCrosse players raped that poor young exotic dancer. The only thing was.....they didn't do it. The woman was lying.  These boys lives were nearly ruined by this "linch mob". Yet did any of these people ever say "I'm sorry. We jumped the gun. We judged you before we knew the facts?" NO THEY DIDN"T!  They just went to Florida and did the same thing to George Zimmerman. 

I guess they never saw "To Kill a Mockingbird".

• Like 1

Yep, a liberal prosecutor got thrown under the bus for Sharpton's
actions on that one. He probably is a judge, now, though.

The District Attorney in the Duke LaCrosse case was disbarred from practicing law.  His name was Mike Nifong. 

• Like 1

...IMHO, any payback is going to have to wait til he has a face-to-face with Jesus.

Hey, he's a Christian -- free ride in heaven, all sins forgiven, it's an all or none proposition, eh?

- OS

I can claim to be a gumball machine, doesn't make it so. I can't say one way or the other. That's between The Lord and him. Myself, I'd like to see someone arrange the meeting.

Did I say that out loud?
  • Like 3
Guest 6.8 AR

The District Attorney in the Duke LaCrosse case was disbarred from practicing law.  His name was Mike Nifong. 

Yeh, I remember him. Just a little sarcasm. I still wouldn't doubt it.

Guest TankerHC

The article I read said they were garnishing her wages.

At any rate, for the rest of her life, every dime she makes, she will have to remember what she did and what she owes.

I like the idea that this guys would forgive the 1/2 million she owes if she would just admit that she fabricated the whole thing. I'm willing to bet that when that offer went out all the race baiters jumped in to say they'll cover some of the tab; they couldn't bear the embarrassment of the truth coming to light. Of course, it wouldn't matter since no main stream media outlet would report it anyway.

They broadcast the fundraiser live on "The Left" on Sirius. I listened to the entire thing. Another fundraiser coming soon.

"

Infamous rape hoaxster and court deadbeat Tawana Brawley got rock-star treatment in New Jersey yesterday, posing for photos with dozens of supporters honoring her as a courageous victim of injustice — as they stuffed envelopes full of cash for her.

Brawley, 40 — whose claim that she was raped by six men was revealed to be a fake 25 years ago — beamed as she and her mother, Glenda, were hailed for surviving society’s “lies since 1987.”

“Let’s let this young queen Tawana know we love her to death,” said incendiary former City College professor Leonard Jeffries, the master of ceremonies for the event at the Integrity Masonic Temple in Paterson."

EDIT: (One of)The (MANY) reason(S) I do not consider Prince Hall legitimate.

Hoaxter Tawana Brawley gets loads of cash at New Jersey fundraiser

http://nomorecocktails.com/post/2013/05/13/Hoaxter-Tawana-Brawley-gets-loads-of-cash-at-New-Jersey-fundraiser.aspx

Hoaxer Tawana Brawley celebrated in New Jersey fund-raiser

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/it_tawana_fe_z178pEfXuhZ2VlacVTvaQO

Fundraiser attendees give money to gang rape hoaxer Tawana Brawley

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/05/13/Fundraiser-attendees-give-money-to-gang-rape-hoaxer-Tawana-Brawley/UPI-39691368477764/

Edited by TankerHC

I read about this while perusing the Drudge Report this morning. This hit me as a blast from the past. I'd completely forgotten about it. Apparently she never paid up because she couldn't be found, at least that's what I got from the article. I'm real happy this ( insert your own description here) was found and the courts are making this ( insert your description here ) is being forced to own up to her lies. Thanks 6.8 , I had forgotten that this was the first time that I'd heard of Sharpton.

Just because he says he is, does not mean he is. "By their fruit you will recognize them."

All he has to do is truly believe in Christ, which I believe he does.

Hitler apparently did, too.

- OS

You apparently have a very confused understanding of Christianity, friend. Even demons know of Christ's existence, acknowledging that he exists does nothing for you Edited by KKing
  • Like 2

All he has to do is truly believe in Christ, which I believe he does.

Hitler apparently did, too.

- OS

There is a difference between believing in Christ, even truly believing in Him (whatever that means), and recognizing and accepting Christ as one's savior.  I don't want to turn this into a theology debate as this is not the proper forum, but there is a lot more to than just believing in Christ.

• Like 1
Guest TankerHC

No and your baiting is way off on many levels.
Kinda like saying Republicans are conservatives. You do what you believe, Not what you say you believe.

There isnt a Conservative Republican left in Washington.

There is a difference between believing in Christ, even truly believing in Him (whatever that means), and recognizing and accepting Christ as one's savior.  I don't want to turn this into a theology debate as this is not the proper forum, but there is a lot more to than just believing in Christ.

Hitler an extreme example, I admit, but then surely one can be saved after a lifetime of bad deeds, like the two thieves crucified next to Jesus. Who's to say Adolf didn't repent in the bunker?

Of course many Christians believe Reverends Al and Jesse are doing the Christian God's work daily, no reason for atonement, so they present a special debate.

- OS

They broadcast the fundraiser live on "The Left" on Sirius. I listened to the entire thing. Another fundraiser coming soon.

"
Infamous rape hoaxster and court deadbeat Tawana Brawley got rock-star treatment in New Jersey yesterday, posing for photos with dozens of supporters honoring her as a courageous victim of injustice — as they stuffed envelopes full of cash for her.
Brawley, 40 — whose claim that she was raped by six men was revealed to be a fake 25 years ago — beamed as she and her mother, Glenda, were hailed for surviving society’s “lies since 1987.”
“Let’s let this young queen Tawana know we love her to death,” said incendiary former City College professor Leonard Jeffries, the master of ceremonies for the event at the Integrity Masonic Temple in Paterson."

EDIT: (One of)The (MANY) reason(S) I do not consider Prince Hall legitimate.

Hoaxter Tawana Brawley gets loads of cash at New Jersey fundraiser
http://nomorecocktails.com/post/2013/05/13/Hoaxter-Tawana-Brawley-gets-loads-of-cash-at-New-Jersey-fundraiser.aspx

Hoaxer Tawana Brawley celebrated in New Jersey fund-raiser
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/it_tawana_fe_z178pEfXuhZ2VlacVTvaQO

Fundraiser attendees give money to gang rape hoaxer Tawana Brawley
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/05/13/Fundraiser-attendees-give-money-to-gang-rape-hoaxer-Tawana-Brawley/UPI-39691368477764/

Haha, oh that sounds like something the left would do. They so much want her story to be true because it validates the racism they want to believe exists. Bunch of fools that have been scammed. Even if her story were true, which it has been proven that it hasn't, how does anyone justify how they went after this attorney for simply providing an alibi for an innocent cop? Unbelievable.

Anyway, she is being forced to pay a percentage of her earnings each month. I assume that she is going to be back in a courtroom reeeeaaaaaal soon since those donations to her are income, and therefore the victim is entitled to a percentage of that money. What is going to be funny is how this sorry turd in a human suit will seek to hide the money so she can buy drugs and flat screens.

Either way, I'm betting she won't have near enough in donations to cover what she owes, so the fact remains that she will never earn another dime in her life without having to give a percentage to the victim until the day this awful human gets kicked off the planet.
Guest TankerHC

Haha, oh that sounds like something the left would do. They so much want her story to be true because it validates the racism they want to believe exists. Bunch of fools that have been scammed. Even if her story were true, which it has been proven that it hasn't, how does anyone justify how they went after this attorney for simply providing an alibi for an innocent cop? Unbelievable.

Anyway, she is being forced to pay a percentage of her earnings each month. I assume that she is going to be back in a courtroom reeeeaaaaaal soon since those donations to her are income, and therefore the victim is entitled to a percentage of that money. What is going to be funny is how this sorry turd in a human suit will seek to hide the money so she can buy drugs and flat screens.

Either way, I'm betting she won't have near enough in donations to cover what she owes, so the fact remains that she will never earn another dime in her life without having to give a percentage to the victim until the day this awful human gets kicked off the planet.

Naa, they may garnish her wages for for a short period, right now its $627 per month, but remember, Sharpton and his cohorts have some big companies under their thumb (Its already being talked about to get this paid off). Sharpton was also sued and lost, 50 or 60,000 something like that, and didnt have to pay a dime, it was paid for by his powerful friends.

For those who didnt see it, might want to google Michelle Malkins interview on Sharpton last week. Really interesting. Malkin really told it like it is, didnt hold back one bit.