Obama offers new gun control steps

Do what you want. I said what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna vote against gun grabbing commies.

Christie is a gun grabbing lying commie who pretends to be a conservative which makes him more dangerous in many ways like a traitorous double agent. He could actually get federal gun-control legislation passed with all the rino's in congress.
  • Like 4
Guest 6.8 AR

Better vote against both parties. All they seem to do anymore is put up rhinos for the republican seat, and we already know you can't trust the dums.

At the Tea Party meeting in Nashville today, I got to hear from two good candidates, who are both conservatives, and one will be

chosen to represent Tea Party interest in the upcoming primary against Lamar. And you would just as soon vote against both

than try to affect some damn kind of change? Ted Cruz won against Kay Bailey Hutchinson, who had a pot full of money and big

backers in Texas. I guess vote against Cruz if you are in Texas? Hell, we need to be emulating success, instead of that tired, old,

rhetoric, "They ain't neither of them worf a damn! I'm going to vote against them or not vote."

And just so you know, internal polling inside this state, done scientifically, Lamar Alexander, against an unnamed contender in

the upcoming primary, at this time, is in a dead heat with said unnamed contender. I'd say odds are pretty damned good of

dealing with one more RINO.

Christie is a gun grabbing lying commie who pretends to be a conservative which makes him more dangerous in many ways like a traitorous double agent. He could actually get federal gun-control legislation passed with all the rino's in congress.

I agree that he's a scumbag. I don't agree that he could get legislation passed.

Guest 6.8 AR

Poison is poison.  You're screwed regardless of how you ask for it.

I'm going to stick it out with the Tea Party, rather than give up, just yet. I didn't smell any almonds or rat poison in the meeting

today, and I think there is a battle worth fighting right here in Tennessee. You can't get to the whole problem without working

on the parts, and you won't even accomplish that if you don't try. I'm not going to give up until the day I die. I'm too stubborn,

John. You know that. :D

BTW, when's the next BBQ and shoot? I'll be up that way soon. :D

Gotta slang some mo rock and pimp some hoes to get my $200 stamp money and lawyer fees for setting up my trust YO! 

I find it funny that people aren't smart enough to know that the loophole he wants to close is part of the most regulated firearm segment in the country.

Guest nra37922

It seems that more and more every time I mentioned the Ohole it is preceded with frickin or arsehole as in that frickin Ohole or what an arsehole Ohole is.  Sometimes if he is really being a dick its that frickin arsehole Ohole....

Edited by nra37922