Glock Sight Installation - Murfreesboro

Can anyone recommend a good gunsmith who will install night sights on a Glock? I'd usually go to On Target but I've been there far too many times before just to find out that I came on the wrong day. It would seem they only have the gunsmith come in every third Wednesday of odd numbered months between 10:30:57 and 10:31:00.

All joking aside - someone please help me! lol These glock u-sights are killing me...

• Like 1

I work from home on Fridays and could meet you sometime tomorrow if that works? TN-Popo is another option too.

Tomorrow will work fine, thanks David. I work mobile from 8-5 and i come through Smyrna often. Let me know where it would be convenient to meet you and how I can contact you when I head that way.
  • Administrator

Tomorrow will work fine, thanks David. I work mobile from 8-5 and i come through Smyrna often. Let me know where it would be convenient to meet you and how I can contact you when I head that way.

Right on.  Will shoot you a message tonight or in the morning before 8am.  I figure it'll probably be somewhere in the 11am - 1pm range if that works OK for you?

Right on. Will shoot you a message tonight or in the morning before 8am. I figure it'll probably be somewhere in the 11am - 1pm range if that works OK for you?

I just started doing it myself but I chickened out, lol. I think unless you have a bad ass press its gonna have to be filed a whole lot more. It goes on 1/4 the way by hand. I could probably tap it on the rest of the way but I think it would be better off being filed/fitted or pressed on straight with your sight tool.