Probably been posted before but, it sure is a good one!

Guest Augustus

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Augustus

That's almost true. But there's a tiny white dot next to me representing a dyed-in-the-wool, gun hating, O loving, liberal.  

Rest assured, "it" will be the first one devoured, decapitated, raped, etc. And then, you can pillage any food and supplies from the home.  :dirty:

Edited by Augustus

Back where I use to live we had a neighbor that was total anti gun. I got dirty looks from him every time I wore one of my guns out in my yard. Then one night while they were gone away for a weekend there was a break in at their house. At the time a buddy and I were room mating in his 4 bedroom house he bought just before his wife left him for some guy she worked with leaving him with the house and all expenses so he invited me to move in and all I had to pay utilities and some of the food and he get the rest. Well anyway my dogs where raising as hell about 1 AM so my room mate and I got our guns and went out to see what the fuss was about and there was a van backed up beside the guys house and 3 guys where loaded it. My roomie called 911 on his cell and we made sure there was only the three and we had all of them sitting on their hands waiting for County to get there. When the neighbors got back home they had a note left by the Sheriffs Patrol telling them they could come to the office and claim the possessions in the van that was towed in because they were not sure if they had hit any other houses before that one. 3 good old Kentucky boys down from Russell-ville Ky. The sheriffs deputy made sure he knew that it was his neighbors that captured them and held them till they arrived. The guy did have the decency to come over and thank us and we talked about guns some. He said he was raised in a house of guns and all his brothers and father hunted but he just never felt comfortable around them. I told him that if he didn't feel comfortable around them he didn't need to have one. About a year later after he had decided to take a class , well a couple classes he purchased a gun and we ended up going to the range a few times before I moved here. That was 15 years ago now. I did learn from him that as we spoke that he knew a lot of folks that talked against guns but also owned guns and he said that they are two faced and since he had gotten his he was Pro gun but not to a point that he would go out and brag about it. To each his own on that too as far as I'm concerned. At least he didn't talk against them any more.