September 2008 Middle TN Meet, Eat and Shoot -- September 13th

Please RSVP by voting  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Please RSVP by voting

• I will be there.
    • I will also be attending the lunch gathering.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be able to make this one, but no lunch for me. I have to bypass the range to get to the lunch site.

Looks like I will have my boy along too. Maybe I can talk Angel into it, but she don't get much sleep while on nights.

hey! look for me XD! I don't have my hogleg, but I do have some pretty nifty pistols and 2 rifles that are neat!

I will sure do that. I will have my 91/30 But somewhat limmited ammo. You should see my 12yr old shoot that thing :lol: I think he likes it. I can't let him shoot it much, he does have a football game after the shoot. It will mostly be 10/22 for him since he now has his own. Speaking of which does anyone mind bringing a .22 pistol to let him shoot. That way he can get more rang time in. If so THANKS in advance.

• Administrator

Hey gang...

I've invited a guy from a car forum that I'm on. He's having a bit of a rough time right now (woman issues) and I told him that shooting the s#%t out of some stuff might make him feel better. If he shows up, he's only shot once before but said he really enjoyed it so it'd be great if everyone would welcome him.

I will sure do that. I will have my 91/30 But somewhat limmited ammo. You should see my 12yr old shoot that thing :lol: I think he likes it. I can't let him shoot it much, he does have a football game after the shoot. It will mostly be 10/22 for him since he now has his own. Speaking of which does anyone mind bringing a .22 pistol to let him shoot. That way he can get more rang time in. If so THANKS in advance.

If i'm there i have a crown royal bag full of 7.62x 54R you can have. :D

Hey gang...

I've invited a guy from a car forum that I'm on. He's having a bit of a rough time right now (woman issues) and I told him that shooting the s#%t out of some stuff might make him feel better. If he shows up, he's only shot once before but said he really enjoyed it so it'd be great if everyone would welcome him.

just don't give him any ideas about how to solve his problems! LOL!

Hey guys, looks like I'm not gonna make it after all. :tinfoil: A friend of mine needs some help tommorrow morning, so I hope I'll see you all next month. Or anybody that wants to shoot out there one Saturday before then, shoot me a PM. Take care and be safe.

• Administrator
I'm coming - and bringing a couple friends. If we don't make it to snappy tomato what time should we meet everyone at owl hollow? Also - whats the chance that someone will have a staple gun I can use?

PirateQui, you are more than welcome to use the stapler and duct tape we will have with us.

My wife and I will still be going and we're bringing HornetHandler and his wife along as well. I haven't had a chance to shoot in nearly two months so I'm not going to miss this just because gas prices are a little higher today than they were yesterday. :tinfoil:

See you all in a few hours! We'll be in my black Ford F250 Diesel (DIESEL! Who was complaining about gas prices now? lol).

Another great day at the range. Tower it was nice to finaly meet you, I loved the 10/22 though wish you could have seen my last target with mine. I put 40 rds in a 2" group, I think I have it zeroed in now.

Pirate nice to meet you also. Keep the practice up it gets better & funner every time. Hope the shoulder is ok after the Mosin that was fun.

Everyone else nice to see you again. Can't wait till next go around.