Call of Duty: Ghosts

knewcomb

I wasnt going to till after the first of the year, but since then being disappointed by bf4, im sure i will be picking it up soon after launch.

bluemtnst4r is my gamertag, if you add me let me know your the one from tgo. I usually dont accept friend requests from people i dont know
I won't be getting into it for awhile but my tag is Tricky818Nicky. I play a fair amount of Left 4 dead and a few of the other COD titles. Not doing a lot of online gaming these days as my old Xbox took a dump on me and I bought a 4gig to take its place. Once I upgrade the hard drive I'll be on a lot more.

I won't be getting into it for awhile but my tag is Tricky818Nicky. I play a fair amount of Left 4 dead and a few of the other COD titles. Not doing a lot of online gaming these days as my old Xbox took a dump on me and I bought a 4gig to take its place. Once I upgrade the hard drive I'll be on a lot more.

Find a hard drive on ebay or amazon. I think my 250gb was around 30-40$ opposed to microsofts $100+

Find a hard drive on ebay or amazon. I think my 250gb was around 30-40$ opposed to microsofts $100+

I think my old one may still be ok and it's still got plenty of room on it. I'm really just procrastinating on buying the right screwdriver to take apart the HD case. If the old ones fried I'll grab one off amazon, I think I get prime shipping these days.

I have played mine since i got off work. The multi-player is a lot better than the older games. and the storyline is a little insane, but i guess they ran out of russians and terrorists. I'm on PS3 and gamertag should be Krazorss or Krazor13.

Just a few more weeks of classes for me and I'll probably be joining the party on Xbox.  Still not sure I'm gonna buy it ... but yeah ... I probably will.  Since I'm already thinking this much about it ...

Stupid work getting in the way of gaming ... (work that pays for the games ... its a vicious cycle).

I think my old one may still be ok and it's still got plenty of room on it. I'm really just procrastinating on buying the right screwdriver to take apart the HD case. If the old ones fried I'll grab one off amazon, I think I get prime shipping these days.

Instead of buying a tool I just used one I already had when I did this. A Hammer. 

Seriously though if you are careful with a screwdriver you can just break into the case. I am assuming you have one of the older hard drive styles. The actual hard drive in that case will plug directly into the newer style Xbox via a standard SATA connection. It won't have any support on either side of it other than the plug itself but from my experience it didn't really need any. Worked great.

So far so good boys. Im really enjoying the game so far. The hit detection is spot on for once. Of course that works both ways now. The game mode Cranked is ridiculous. Non stop action. If yall get on send me a request: Sippinhaterade(xbox)

Edited by knewcomb