Future of America - "Knockout"

npgunner

Al and Jessi are hoping one of these low-life punks get shot so they can run to the nearest news camera and tell the world what angels these kids are and how racist whitey is. Of course it's happening in states where it's illegal to defend yourself.

quote name="BrasilNuts" post="1063128" timestamp="1384361821"
That's why they call the game "Knockout" and not "Hit a hillbilly then get your ass stomped."

My favorite quote ever by you lol.

You shouldn't drink and quote, it's just irresponsible. ;) Edited by BrasilNuts
  • Like 1

From the article linked by Good_Steward.

Another individual - a black woman - noted the following. "as a black woman i will say this, i wish they would run into the right person who is armed to defend themselves with a firearm…i bet we will see a drastic decrease in violence in our city. it is embarrassing and shameful – the image these losers portray of blacks in st louis. i do not and never will reside anywhere besides the suburbs of this city, because no one is safe among these savages. do not get angry when people call them thugs, because that is exactly what they are and no excuses can be made for this barbaric behavior! it’s disgusting!!!"

It's nice to see that some people still get it. Kudos to that woman.

Guest ThePunisher
Just think how unsafe and vulnerable people would be if the government takes away our gun rights. People would be in fear of their lives everyday inside and outside of their homes. It's time for a chlorine flushing of the gene pool.
IMHO this isn't an issue of being armed...If someone is swinging their fist at your head you won't have time to draw and present a firearm...This is all about being alert and having some form of self defense training to stop these fools from hitting you and knocking you out...
  • Like 2

IMHO this isn't an issue of being armed...If someone is swinging their fist at your head you won't have time to draw and present a firearm...This is all about being alert and having some form of self defense training to stop these fools from hitting you and knocking you out...

Just like Major Kong said, I wouldn't live in one of those urban hell holes for nothing. Decent people who live there need to start their own gang so-to-speak. Never walk alone if possible, try to have some kind of weapon, get denfense training if physically able and develop an attitude of mad dawg meaness against any POS who wants to do you harm.

Josey
Wales
: Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're
not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause
if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just
the way it is.

Edited by K191145