$2500 stolen from a relative online....but they know who did it..

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

My cousin had $2500 taken off his bank card from someone who stole his Bank Card info online. He bought lots of expensive Nike shoes, but the big mistake he made was having a Pizza delivered to his house last night. Cousin lives in Pa., thief lives in Georgia, cousin is a business owner and uses the bank card to order bulk parts and does use good security (Apparently not good enough), he has security through his bank and several other companies.

Second time this happened, first time was $4700, caught that dumbala as well. 

Smart enough to steal CC info from an online source, too stupid to know not to order a pizza to your house for delivery on the same card, thought that was pretty humorous.

Edited by TankerHC
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I just had a problem with my card today. I checked my account and found a $222 charge to sears.com. I canceled the card right away. It was within the hour from the fraudulent purchase. Sears won't cancel the charge so I've got to deal with it thru my bank. There was a time not long ago that would have put us under. I'm just glad I caught it so early. I'm gonna file an affidavit since seats has a shipping address in TX for the bastards maybe they'll get caught.

-southernasylum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happened to me a few months ago, to my wife last week.

Both times the bank stopped the payment and called us to see if we did the buy.

As both were in other states and we were here, the bank knew it was not "like" us.