Lead Story on CNN

I had to stop reading that. And the comments below are 100 times worse.

"I believe In a 30 a day waiting period" wow dude, just wow. Like 30 days would make a difference. You can still buy the same gun. Just have to wait for it, which means I just become more annoyed with liberal hippie retards making me suffer because of their own ignorance. Common sense people. I hate ignorant fools.
  • Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

Ted turner recently commented he would turn CNN upside down if he was back in charge ... Nuff said...

Yeah but Ted would make it even more libtard, not less.

When I looked at that guy's picture at the top, I thought it was the Governor of New York, at first. Funny, an article by him would

read the same, also.

Well... lets think about this. 

Attacking *anyone*  is probably insane (I use this term as a non shrink and actually as a person who does not believe in shinkery as a valid science), excluding self defense or defense of another.   Talking just going out to attack someone either out of boredom/meanness or to take their lunch money or whatever the "reason".   Thuggery, if you will.   I would even go so far as to label a thief (apart from stealing food, basic death vs survival type desperation) as mentally ill. 

That would mean that everyone who goes on a shooting spree is, to some degree, mentally ill, logically.  I include here muggers and anyone who harms another person for any reason other than self defense.

If you accept *that* premise, then 99.99999999 % of "insane" (as defined above) idiots who attack other human beings were undiagnosed and untreated.   They either snapped or were "driven to it (whatever that means -- presumably environmental factors that cause a person to lose it)" or  are psychopathic (believe that their personal satisfaction is so important it justifies harm to others).  

So, we have a 0.0000000000000001 % chance of actually detecting a mentally ill person who may someday in the future commit a violent act. 

Therefore no law will have ANY effect on violent activity. 

Therefore there is nothing to discuss until we can detect, diagnose, and cure mental illness reliably, which we cannot currently do.  

Edited by Jonnin
  • Like 2
We can help!
Look for the guy wearing all black, drooling profusely,that keeps saying I love u Jodi,I love u Jodi. Notify authorities immediately with the above description,give your address, hang up and wait... Do not approach the suspect take videos of him w your I phone so u get max u tube hits. Offer to show him how to function check the weapon, remove firing pin from it, hand it back ask for his ccw permit cause ya wanna see if its as nice as yours. If the suspect refuses to comply, offer to buy him coffee and discuss politics coffee and kittens pics on face book. It's a win win. Coffee kittens mall tactics and the cops showing up to mitigate. That's better than gun control.! Facebook kittens aren't left out !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Even Fox has its problems, just that they are being compared to pure propaganda outlets makes the ratings game laughable. I

don't see how MSNBC is even considered a news outlet. CNN was once a news outlet, but they lost that a long time ago. ABC,

CBS and NBC speak for themselves. They forgot what news is back in the 70s.

Now that I don't watch any of them, my blood pressure is better. Is Shep Smith still on Fox? I don't care at all for him. Smug!