Glock 30S : Is it a very big difference ?

tercel89

Is the Glock 30S worth the price of getting one when compared to a Glock 30 standard model  ? I understand that it is a regular Glock 30 frame with a Glock 36 slide . Is this true ? Is it worth getting rid of a G30 to get the G30S ? To me I just cant seem to understand what would be so great about it if the slide is thinner but the frame is still wide . What are your thoughts ?

IMO, just another mistake. When has the SLIDE ever been the concealment issue? It's always been the GRIP. Yes, it's the same 30SF frame. If you can conceal a regular one, why bother with the slide?

I think they feel like they don't need to listen to any customer base. They are GLOCK; they could  :poop: in a Tupperwatre box, and people will buy it.

• Like 3

IMO, just another mistake. When has the SLIDE ever been the concealment issue? It's always been the GRIP. Yes, it's the same 30SF frame. If you can conceal a regular one, why bother with the slide?

I think they feel like they don't need to listen to any customer base. They are GLOCK; they could  :poop: in a Tupperwatre box, and people will buy it.

LOL you are correct on the selling of poop , haha . I have carried  my G30 standard for a long time now and just dont see what the hype is about with the 30S .

IMO, just another mistake. When has the SLIDE ever been the issue?

It was with me, I even sold you my almost new 30sf because I couldn't stand the thick heavy slide, the balance is off. Before the 30s ever came out I made a 30/36 hybrid and thought it was perfect. Recoil feels the same and of course it carries easier, not to mention be able to use most G19 holsters and all G30 holsters. Edited by Patton