A&H Reloading

Found some Win 231 today!!!! Just a pound but still, no 4#+ containers of any shotshell powders available but all primers were well stocked. Prices weren't terrible except for brass, priced like gold. If they would only keep business hours instead of hobby hours.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Douche bags.  I'll never spend a dime with them.

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/65337-ah-reloading-no-good/

I remember that incident, but have never had a similar experience, though I mainly just use A-H for experimenting with new loads. Once I find a load I really like I stock up on all the components to load it from David or online sources b/c A-H just isn't really competitive when purchasing in bulk.

I have spent several hundred dollars there on stuff, and always been treated fairly well. Prices have always been fair (although I have never bought brass or looked at the price) and he always seems to have what I am looking for, although the last time I stopped in no pistol powder that I wanted to use. I remember the issue Caster posted about though and I did avoid purchasing there for a while but have went back a few times in the past 6 months. 

I'm in there at least once a week whenever I can make a run over to Gabby's for lunch. The odd hours take some getting used to, but the selections in supplies are slowly but surely improving. (fingers crossed)

You know the news did a story about Gabby's during the first obama campaign. The owner was gushing over obama. He was going to save us all.
Of all the component suppliers in Middle Tn, I've had the best luck with A&H for pricing and availability for common pistol powders. He's one of those guys that you have to force to be friendly though, and I do hate the hours especially since I'm 80 miles away. I sort of got the impression that he doesn't enjoy being there, and most of the questions that I asked were answered with "I don't know" (which was kind of funny actually), but he keeps the best stock and has the lowest prices from what I've seen. Good enough for me.

You know the news did a story about Gabby's during the first obama campaign. The owner was gushing over obama. He was going to save us all.

Working where I do, if I quit eating at any place serving decent food that either supported Obama or posted a gun buster I would likely starve, but I am always quite preferential to non-posted restaurants to the point that satco's manager and staff now know me on a first name basis. :stunned: