My new puppy!

• 1 month later...

Here's a couple more pictures of my big fella! He is doing great, eating good, sitting when asked to do so, and still wrestling with Jake. Jake cannot throw him around like he's been used to doing ha ha.

20140504_000219_zpsv64wnmav.jpg

20140510_131918_zpscjfnt8h4.jpg

20140511_184903_zps8psqenfx.jpg

• Like 2

Just got back from the vet with Roman. He got his puppy shots and had his 11 week checkup. Last month he weighed in at a hefty 7 pounds, this month 20.2 pounds!  :up: They said he is doing great and very healthy. He did really good and showed them he knows how to sit. Everyone in the clinic was having a fit over him and he was eating it up!!

2014-05-17%2007.48.45_zpsqnjejvln.jpg

Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 1

Took my dog to the vet not too long ago, he checked out fine and no issues. He only has one pet peeve. Toilet paper, tissue paper or anything similar. He loves sneaking into the bathrooms and rolling the toilet paper out so he can rip it apart.  

• Like 1

Took my dog to the vet not too long ago, he checked out fine and no issues. He only has one pet peeve. Toilet paper, tissue paper or anything similar. He loves sneaking into the bathrooms and rolling the toilet paper out so he can rip it apart.  

I have a small crate in the main bathroom with extra rolls of toilet paper in it. The door now stays closed for the same reason! HA HA What a dang mess that is to clean up. Only took me one time! HA HA Glad yours is doing good too.

I have a small crate in the main bathroom with extra rolls of toilet paper in it. The door now stays closed for the same reason! HA HA What a dang mess that is to clean up. Only took me one time! HA HA Glad yours is doing good too.

Thats the thing, he is sneaky. I know when I dont see him that he is up to no good in the bathroom. As for chewing, the loves raw hide and some toys. Never had a true chewing and teething issue with Mario. He is extremely protective of me and not to as a high extent of my brother. Only issue is that he is small. But people are still afraid of him. How can you be afraid of this face!

xVn0xuT.png

• 4 weeks later...

I posted this earlier but decided to put it in Roman's thread instead of someone elses. I ordered this box of Pmags from DSG and was counting the minutes till they arrived. When they came in, I was going to post a picture in response to a question about whether they came with dust covers. Roman walks in from the side and pops a squat, so I went with it since he is so photogenic  :up:  Well in the split second it took for the camera to take the picture, he did this.....And I didn't even know he got excited over Pmags like we do. I'll stick with just smiling when they come in LMAO! 

But anyway, picture aside, Roman is doing great! He weighed in a 27 lbs today and got his rabies shot. In another month or two he'll be getting chopped. I hope he still loves me after that :)

20140614_140810_zpsujvv5lfi.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow is he getting big! He still looks comfortable enough being held though.

He doesn't mind it, but he has the "Look! Squirrel!" mentality. So I enjoy the minute or so of cuddling while I can before he sees his brothers or my daughter and jumps down. A neighborhood cat hangs out on our front porch a lot, and he and Roman have become buds. When Roman started getting bigger, I hoped I wasn't going to go out one day and find him whooping that cat (or vise versa). But to this day, we will walk out and they are laying beside each other in the grass like they are getting sun tans :lol: See?

RomanandFuzzer_zpsa89ab962.jpg

• Like 2

^^^ that's awesome!

My wife get's mad when I say "Honey, Roman dug up a nasty ole mole and it's laying in the yard with him!" She walks out and sees Fuzzer (the cat's name) and smacks me in the back of the head, which in turn leads to my daughter slapping me just because Mommy did LMAO! But they really do like each other, Fuzzer will rub his head on Roman's, step back and swat him, then rub on him again. I just watch like, is this really happening? HA HA I'd much rather them be buddies, I really was worried about how that would turn out when Roman got older. But he will actually lay on his belly sometimes when the cat comes up to him so I guess they are brother's too. I keep telling him not to be a sissy, but the alternative would be what I didn't want to happen so I just laugh and am happy they love each other.

Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 1

I've been following "Roman's" story from day one, and I think you have one humdinger of a four legged friend there! I love his facebook pictures!

Dave

Thanks Dave! He cracks me up every day, with his funny head tilting when I make a fart sound with my mouth "Vrrrrrt!", to his flying through the house jumping completely over the dog that used to whoop the tar out of him when he was 5 pounds. (I think he is just taunting him) LMAO!

• Like 1