26 arrested in Clarksville prostitution sting.

I'm  sorry, but if you actually paid to have sex with any of the females pictured, then your poor taste and total lack of standards should be considered a much bigger crime than the actual cash transaction.

Whatever happened to the concept of self-respect? I would think that it would be easier to find one's palm more attractive than any of these losers.

Edited by tartanphantom
  • Like 1
[quote name="tartanphantom" post="1136172" timestamp="1397063016"]I'm sorry, but if you actually paid to have sex with any of the individuals pictured, then your poor taste and total lack of standards should be considered a much bigger crime than the actual cash transaction. Whatever happened to the concept of self-respect?[/quote] According to the article all those johns were arrested after responding to an ad by police officers. I assume the two nasty hookers they rolled up were arrested by the police posing as johns. Chances are, the hookers that the arrested dudes thought they were purchasing were pictures of attractive women.... a hint that it is a police sting. Places I've been to where prostitution is legal the hookers are actually good looking, disease free and not victims of human trafficking. Yet we seek to demonize johns in our culture which results in underage girls being trafficked, rampant stds and destitute women who will eventually die of an overdose or by an abusive John or pimp. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Legalize, license the provider (including strict as reasonably enforceable medical checks), decriminalize the john, and hit it with the sin tax . Increase criminal penalty for doing it off the books.

Prostitutes and customers are better off, the cops can still bust unlicensed providers, gummit coffers are greased, and moralists are perfectly free to rant and protest as usual, even the ones that sample the services. :)

- OS

other countries have done this don't see why the USA can't do it aswell
What's funny is the coin operated beavers help keep the johns out of trouble. The problems that do occur are far less harmful than domestic violence related incidents that come up with typical johns and couples. What most hookers get into trouble with is usually substance and money related. Easier to deal with whacked out hookers than rapists. But as history repeats itself if it's female or has wheels trouble will follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.