M'Boro Show April 26/27

Had a good time.  Picked up everything from David that I needed so I'm good to go for awhile.

Did see a table with a KSG for $899.  If I hadn't of spent all my money with David I would have been tempted.

There were a lot of AR parts vendors. I got some good deals on parts from Ken and others. I bought a Magpul MOE FDE stock for $50, because I couldn't find a CRT FDE stock. Now I have to figure out how to add a QD swivel mount to MOE stock.

I bought a p7 m8 and a vp70 bouth like new still in the box
imo the p7m8 is the finest 9mm handgun ever made
the vp70 is too big to carry but 20 shots is a nice gun to put in your boat
thanks to all the tgo folks that stopped by yesterday Edited by dlm37015
  • Like 1

There were a lot of AR parts vendors. I got some good deals on parts from Ken and others. I bought a Magpul MOE FDE stock for $50, because I couldn't find a CRT FDE stock. Now I have to figure out how to add a QD swivel mount to MOE stock.

This is what you need. I have one.
http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/qd-rotation-limited-buttstock-sling-mount-n-slot/

Didn't spend a great deal of time there but looked to be pretty decent.  Seemed like about as many guns as the Hendersonville show (fewer non-firearms booths) but in a smaller space.  I did kind of miss the wider aisles from H'ville being a plus sized individual.  Saw some decent prices on guns on tables and non-22 ammo.  David hooked me up with a great deal on some .45 components which was my primary purpose in making the drive so I left happy.   

Ruger where are ya?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Sorry, I didn't check here the whole time I was there. I left at 11:45. Wish I'd seen your post. Good show, Tactical Edge had Pmags for $10 grabbed 3. And finally made it to David's area and met Sam but David wasn't there yet. Nice to meet you Sam.
Also picked up a leather holster for my Glock 23 for $10 used but works nice for me Edited by rugerla1
I caught up w David and Ken Arnold picked up an ace skeleton stock and chamber flags and boogied to the range. Saw a tavor for 1600 and a sig 716 for 1860 also saw a keltec shotgun for 800...and.....
ZAP woman snapping away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Like 1

I decided to skip it yesterday. As I already mentioned, it a 3 1/2 hour drive for me so I was debating about it.  But today the weather forcast called for rain all day, so I figured what the hell and jumped in the truck. Overall, not a bad show. Certianly much better than the pitiful excuse they call a gun show here. I'd say its about equal to the Jackson show I go to regularly. Being such a long drive for me, I'm not sure if I'll go again.

On the bright side, I did come home with a used Springfield Ultra Compact at a good price.  :up:

• Like 1
[quote name="Dustbuster" post="1143334" timestamp="1398621970"]I caught up w David and Ken Arnold picked up an ace skeleton stock and chamber flags and boogied to the range. Saw a tavor for 1600 and a sig 716 for 1860 also saw a keltec shotgun for 800...and..... ZAP woman snapping away Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.[/quote] Were those table prices or private sellers? Thats a nice price on the tavor and ksg!