Secret City Challenge 2014

Rules actually don't require the stages to be available in advance.

Exactly, I spoke to the stage designer early yesterday evening and he did not want the stages posted this year. Remember, last year they were posted and then quickly taken down. Edited by HOGNUT

Expect some stages that don't tell you go to point A - shoot T10T4,  then go Point B etc; instead it may say "Start at Point A with gun loaded, engage all the targets using cover and IDPA approved reloads" - which leaves room for  shooter creativity.

• Like 1

I'll be at the Suraez Training event that Randy is putting on today, so I just wanted to take a few minutes and say Thanks to all for an excellent match yesterday.

Of note John Suter, Daniel, all the SO's and "Range Mom's" (strange conceptual title imho) and all those involved behind the scene. Also thanks to the sponsors for the prize table.

Awesome to see a young lady  junior...via her father...win a handgun in the drawing. :up:

And also a Thanks to Rickey for a fast and darn nifty popup target he let the match use. Good job, and of course Congrats Rickey.

Until next year. :hat:

edit...spelling...

Edited by prag
  • Like 1

I'll be at the Suraez Training event that Randy is putting on today, so I just wanted to take a few minutes and say Thanks to all for an excellent match yesterday.

Of note John Studer, Daniel, all the SO's and "Range Mom's" (strange conceptual title imho) and all those involved behind the scene. Also thanks to the sponsors for the prize table.

Awesome to see a young lady  junior...via her father...win a handgun in the drawing. :up:

And also a Thanks to Rickey for a fast and darn nifty popup target he let the match use. Good job, and of course Congrats Rickey.

It was a great match, any time I don't see a bunch of strong, weak, tac sequence, pick this card, shoot all this color, or don't shoot this color it makes me happy.  JJ I've got a video or two of you somewhere if you want it.  Haven't went through them all yet nor have I decided the best route to get them to people.  Wanted to let you know though.  

• Like 1

Of note John Studer, Daniel, all the SO's and "Range Mom's" (strange conceptual title imho) and all those involved behind the scene. Also thanks to the sponsors for the prize table.

Driving home yesterday I realized I was negligent in not recognizing John Suter during the awards ceremony.  He worked many many hours in getting the stages designed and built.  A BIg BIG THANK YOU JOHN!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...