FN Scar Heavy

willis68

I have been wanting a .308 rifle for a while now, I had never really been interested in FHN Usa, but since I Got my PS90 and I love it, I am very into them, These are going to be outstanding rifles,

God willing if Mc Cain gets elected I will buy one of these when they come out http://www.fnhusa.com/le/products/firearms/model.asp?fid=FNF045&gid=FNG007&mid=FNM0109 in a .308 however if Insane Obama gets elected, no more assault rifles for any of us, then I will settle for a .308 Ed Brown Marine Sniper, that is if they are not banned as well!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR Mc Cain, I really want one of these guns :koolaid:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NotDylan
what is the Massada Scar?

Magpul had a 5.56 rifle in development that is now the Bushmaster ACR. Now Magpul is working on a .308 rifle called the Massoud.

Edited by NotDylan
Guest Dean_JC78

I am waiting on it as well. Been waiting for a long while now. I am very concerned about what will be available after the next election. However I do feel somewhat comfortable that the firearm issue will be at a lower priority for Obama should he win, so we may have time still.

Guest 70below

Thats the first listing I've seen for an actual MSRP on the Kel-Tec.....thats much lower than most were expecting! Considering Kel-tecs usually sell for well below MSRP, it makes an attractive rifle at a great price! If they can get production up high enough to keep people from jacking the prices when they come out, I just may have to pick one up!

The SCAR light will be out in 2009(via email response), and the Bushmaster/Magpul MASADA im not sure.

The SCAR is FN's and the MASADA is Magpul's joint effort with Bushmaster.

The MASADA looks promising for the simple fact of round conversion. Thats where my money is going, if all people arent in concentration camps by then.

Guest FNandGlock

Are you wanting the Heavy CQC or LB? I have the FN 5.7 and FNP45 and feel in love with FN, I want the PS90 and FS2000 bad as well as the Heavy CQC. I was going to buy an AR15 next but FNH has me hooked !!! Any one selling FN's at a good price buzz me!!!

Are you wanting the Heavy CQC or LB? I have the FN 5.7 and FNP45 and feel in love with FN, I want the PS90 and FS2000 bad as well as the Heavy CQC. I was going to buy an AR15 next but FNH has me hooked !!! Any one selling FN's at a good price buzz me!!!

I will be getting the standard length barrel, If they are still legal when they come out, I Love FN products , get a PS90 you will love it as well :D

I hope to be able to buy next yr. when these will be ready? If we can still get them,masada,scar,steyr aug but dont think we can get them, since none will be ready till middle of yr!

• 3 weeks later...