XD Owners!

Guest num7striker

Guest abailey362

my xdM didn't fit in the uncle mike's kydex that I had for my xd9 service. i don't have the holster anymore to try and tweak it to fit, but i remember it not wanting to go in.

on a positive note, the paddle holster that comes with the xdM holds my Sig P229 with rail nicely

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChiefSmitty

So, I guess I will add my .02. I own the .45 4" and carry it most of the time. The wife liked it so much, she bought the .40sc, but she one upped me with the night sights. After shooting both, she likes the .45 better and wants to trade me.

I did have a problem with a magazine on the .40, Kept getting a ftf. Switched out the mag and never had another problem.

I shoot WWB. Shoot at G&L when I can get out there or at MCSC, but soon to be shooting on foreign ranges if you get the point. Great gun.

• 2 weeks later...

xd-9, 4" service, my first - love to shoot it. I did my homework AFTER i made the purchase, it was a good pick. I use blazier brass, fmj, 8.97/50 @ wally's. started with wwb 19.97/100 @ wally's. doubletap +p hollow point when its protecting us at home. wally's seems to have the best ammo price around for plinking. haven't found any cheaper for the quantity i purchase. looking to purchase another springfield by years end, maybe the xdm

Guest Astra900

One sweet thing about the XD is the fact that the XD Gear holster that came w/ my XD45, AND the Blackhawk holster I bought will carry my XD9 or my XD45. You gotta love versatility like that.

Had the opportunity today to shoot my friends XD9 compact. Only shot one 10 round mag. Totally awesome weapon. 10 for 10 dead center at 23 feet. May have found my next purchase! :)

It is indeed a super pistola, been my carry since I got it, if you notice current avatar.

- OS

Guest anthonyj

I myself have a XD SC40 with trijicon night sights. I bought it used from a good friend with only 300 rds. fired. I like the grip so much that I just had to have it.