Official TGO Shooting Match #1 (August 2014)

Guest 04 Rocko Taco

Doh! I only went shooting one time this month, and forgot to print these off before I went. :-(

Next month! And hopefully, in a few weeks I'll have an annual membership at an indoor range close to my new job. I hope to get back to shooting once or twice a week. Goodness knows I need the practice!
Guest 04 Rocko Taco

Closed for entries. Will get the winners posted up in the next day or so, and will contact you about your prizes. 

Thanks to all who participated and made this challenge fun! Hoping to get a few more folks in on the next one. 

Edited by 04 Rocko Taco
Guest 04 Rocko Taco

Okay guys.
Work has been crazy, sorry about the delayed announcement. I'm sure we have lost all excitement by now...

In the Handgun Class:
Possible Score Total of 12 points.
3rd place - GregInTenn (5 pts)

2nd place - HogNut (10 pts)

1st place - Mechanic_X (11 pts)

In the Restricted Rifle Class:

Possible Score Total of 30 points.

2nd place - GreginTenn (3 pts)

1st place - Ted S. (5 pts)

In the Unlimited Rifle Class:

Possible Score Total of 20 points.

1st place - GregInTenn (12 pts)

Congrats guys!!!
Send me a PM to arrange for your winnings!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.