So.........Uhm.....How bout them Vols?

VERO1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
:surrender:Looking pretty grim. They have really managed to kill themselves on penalties tonight. Think Bama has in the third string now! :leaving:

You obviously didn't catch the UK score. :lol:

63-5, Florida. :lol:

Deerslayer I agree we do need a decent QB too. I think our play calling is a little predictable though, we need to mix it up a little bit more though. I like the G gun package we run with Gerald Jones. BTW Phil got a ten year extension last year.

Guest nraforlife

What UT needs is for some SEC teams to go on probation again. Not that they are cheating but that seems to be the only way UT can get the studs from out of state.

Guest Boomhower
Oh well. Going to be an interesting end of year.

Forget the end of the season....In one of his latest interviews, Philly boy is already looking towards next season. He's worse than a Wal-mart in Sept. that's already stocking for the Halloween season and the Christmas season at the same time. :lol:

So after the SC loss what does everyone think? You think Phil is history or they will give him a year to turn it around? I think they made a few signs of desperation in the game like putting Crompton in after Nick Stephens threw 1 interception in 4 games I mean Cmon Phil. I was on the bandwagon to get him the heck out of here but I think they should fire Dave Clawson NOW like ASAP and find a good playcaller/QB coach and hope by next season he has them ready. I think Fulmer is some of the problem but not all of it, doesn't mean I'm not disgusted about how TN has been playing. Hell I enjoyed the Texas vs. Texas Tech game better than I've enjoyed any TN game this season. Rant done