Gun Was Banned

Guest FNandGlock

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy sorry folks I think it was Rabb or something ?

Oh, THAT gun.

That was the Rabbi 2008, made by Israel Military Industries, a handgun sized Uzi. Moshe Dyan first made it famous as his sidearm during the 1967 Six Day War.

It was banned in the US because it had no safety mechanisms of any kind and was likely to go off on a tangent at any time.

- OS

Guest FNandGlock

Never mind this theard got jacked up just delete it! I was asking why a guy name Rabbi or something or other had listed under his screen name Banned forever or something

Guest eyebedam
Never mind this theard got jacked up just delete it! I was asking why a guy name Rabbi or something or other had listed under his screen name Banned forever or something

Dont shed any tears just read my sig line. That should tell you my general thoughts on the rabbi.

Okay, I'll come clean, as I've asked similar regarding some other past mysteries myself.

"The Rabbi" is a gun shop owner in Nashville, who admin banned on TGO for various posting crimes and misdemeanors after having been warned to cease and desist such behavior. He then created his own much smaller forum.

There used to be an admin sticky regarding the facts, but it seems to be gone.

Simple as that, it's just that every time it comes up, it turns into a minor inside joke hazing or something. My apologies for contributing to the chaos.

- OS

Guest Astra900
Well I run 33PSI in the front and 35PSI on the back tires of my truck. And you?

Hey speaking of which, i got a leak in my right turn signal. I go through a quart of blinker fluid a day, any help on fixin' that?

Guest eyebedam
Hey speaking of which, i got a leak in my right turn signal. I go through a quart of blinker fluid a day, any help on fixin' that?

Yes just add a little fish oil to the thermal chamber & you should be good.

Guest Astra900
Yes just add a little fish oil to the thermal chamber & you should be good.

But mine is a Pre-thermal chamber model. It operates from an Interoceter.

See my problem?

Guest eyebedam
But mine is a Pre-thermal chamber model. It operates from an Interoceter.

See my problem?

I do now. Stand all the contact points vertically & soak them in soul glo for 10 minutes. Then cover them with a shower cap & it should do the trick.