Installed Warren Tactical - Sevingy Carry night sights on my Glock 19

• Administrator

I have been using Ameriglo "Operator Professional" sights on my Glock 19 for a while now but found the triple-dot design to be a little distracting. More so after I installed a 10-8 Performance plain rear sight on my M&P 9L as is my usual custom with those firearms.

Anyway, about a week ago I ordered some Warren Tactical / Sevingy Carry tritium night sights for the Glock and finally got around to taking some pictures of them installed. These really help me get my hard sight picture down fast and I am fairly pleased with them so far.

3004504924_6bde88dee9_o.jpg

3003667471_07b7b67c11_o.jpg

3003667327_659e22ddb0_o.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Do they hook well on a holster or pant for slide release or have you tried that yet?

I think us CIS class grads will never forget little things like that. :drama:

It was the very first thing i tried once I installed them on the gun. It's got a really nice aggressive bite to it and worked perfectly for hooking on the holster, hooking on my belt, counter top lip, the dog's head... :D

Guest flyfishtn

Good deal and yeah, I will never forget that training and will likely do it again. :drama:

At first glance the profile might suggest otherwise but as I inspected them further I see how they would engage positively.

Edited by flyfishtn
  • Administrator
Good deal and yeah, I will never forget that training and will likely do it again. :drama:

At first glance the profile might suggest otherwise but as I inspected them further I see how they would engage in a positively.

That photo angle (side view) wasn't very good and really doesn't show the sharpness of the leading angle. I'll try to get a better picture soon.

Good looking sights. Where did you get them from? And if you don't mind me asking, what did they run you?

I don't mind sharing that at all. I ordered them from www.skdtac.com and they cost $120 shipped to my door.

Guest VolGrad

I posted in another thread in this same section that I just purchased a used G17 with these same sights on it. I don't have it in hand yet to try out but am anxious to see how I like them. I will post after I give them a try. I have no idea when that will be. A buddy of mine has the pistol in his safe right now until we can meet up for a FTF.