Dumpster rental

none

Ok so we been at our new home almost a year. And my focus Is moving outside. My range is in the problem is I am trying to make it look nice. Unfortunately its right next to the trash pile that has been there some time I am guessing long before the house was built. Today I pulled all the plastic and glass out of there. Then I pulled all the big stuff out fencing old dryer etc. So I am trying to find out what a reasonable price would be to rent a dumpster?

Thanks Edited by wcd
check out bagster. used a couple of these when cleaning out my garage before moving. got the bags at home depot, filled em, and called for pick up. could not have been easier.

www.thebagster.com Edited by surfabilly
Just put the metal stuff out by the road. I am amazed at what the scrap rats take in our neighborhood. I had an old riding mower with a blown engine I put out. Two guys stopped and put it in the trunk of a Chevy Malibu mostly. Another time I put out an old set of sliding glass doors and watched a woman put them in her Tbirds trunk by herself.

20 yard can $450 delivered and hauled off or $550 for a 30 yard. Price is approximate. J and j is who we use for work now. They've been very nice to deal with

Thank you woner if I can burn the old pallets that are stacked about. Wondering if a 20 yard would be enough?

Bagsters don't service all areas, plus, if you have a ton of #### to toss, a dumpster is my recommendation. Had the pleasure of using a bagster a couple years ago for a demo job at work and found out just how bad of an idea it was: Not enough room for the demo that was being done, and they could service the property we were demoing because there was no clearance for the crane.

Not saying a bagster is a bad idea, I see on small jobs done in areas they service, it would be a really cheap way to rid yourself of trash.

EDIT: Also, would like to say that the bagster was just a PMs bad idea, not that bagsters in general are bad ideas for small jobs.

Edited by Ted S.
Guest Lowbuster
If you rent one be prepared because when it's spotted everyone will be stopping and filling it up for you. I have rented several, each time at least 1/3 of the trash was put in by neighboring houses or buisness. Put a good lock on the doors

If you rent one be prepared because when it's spotted everyone will be stopping and filling it up for you. I have rented several, each time at least 1/3 of the trash was put in by neighboring houses or buisness. Put a good lock on the doors

Thanks appreciate it but shoukld not be an issue. Fences and gates make things a lot easier.

Amen.  I have seen this over and over again.  Good advise getting a good lock on it.

Thanks

Robert

That's a good deal.
Is it a month to month contract or a set minimum rental term?
Any max number or dumps per month?
Thanks, going to have to try to get this deal

Let me clarify.  It's $700 per dumpster and if any one dumpster is kept long than a month it's another $700 for that dumpster.

It has cost $1400 for the two that I have gone through.   I have a third one ordered.  It was supposed to have been delivered on Friday by lunch time.  So far it has not shown up.  It's frustrating because I now have junk pilling up and I am have to handle the junk multiple times to keep the job going.  I also had a laborer scheduled (my 19 year old son) who ended up getting the afternoon off.

If you are in the middle TN area call Waste Solutions of TN in Columbia. Tell him Jason Brannon sent you. I used to drive for him on the side. He services Marshall, Maury, Giles, Williamson, and Sou
thern Davidson.

We are in Wilson County. But thank you.

Let me clarify.  It's $700 per dumpster and if any one dumpster is kept long than a month it's another $700 for that dumpster.
It has cost $1400 for the two that I have gone through.   I have a third one ordered.  It was supposed to have been delivered on Friday by lunch time.  So far it has not shown up.  It's frustrating because I now have junk pilling up and I am have to handle the junk multiple times to keep the job going.  I also had a laborer scheduled (my 19 year old son) who ended up getting the afternoon off.

Ok That's a bit pricey for me. Perhaps a saws all and a few trips to the dump might be the way to go?