Where to Shoot Full Auto in Middle Tennessee?

Most ranges (and there aren't that many ranges in middle Tennessee to begin with) don't welcome full auto firearms. Nashville Armory will but I would rather be outside and have longer distances.

So are there any private shooting clubs or ranges or people who allow there land to be available for full auto both hand held and belt fed?

Thank you.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's the "spray and pray" yahoos that have caused most ranges to not allow them anymore. I'll give them a call although it's a drive.

I would love to find a place I could set up various types of reactive targets for belt fed shooting.

Charlie allows it at CHMR, but asks it to stay in short bursts to keep muzzle climb from sending rounds over the berm. His range goes to 100 yards.

I am a member there but the yahoos have mostly caused them to not permit them any more.

I have often thought that Form 4 should include an IQ test section.

Yes, it's the "spray and pray" yahoos that have caused most ranges to not allow them anymore. I'll give them a call although it's a drive.

I would love to find a place I could set up various types of reactive targets for belt fed shooting.

I gotta ask what do you expect to pay to shoot a BF FA gun including ammo?

Do you have to be at a range or would a farm setting that was safe to shoot be good enough?

A farm would be better than a range because you can set up all kinds of fun things to shoot at. Everyone I know that had land has either moved or downsized or development has encroached and now that I have fun toys I have no place to enjoy them. I have a friend about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away but he travels a lot and that's not really convenient for regular shooting.

A farm would be better than a range because you can set up all kinds of fun things to shoot at. Everyone I know that had land has either moved or downsized or development has encroached and now that I have fun toys I have no place to enjoy them. I have a friend about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away but he travels a lot and that's not really convenient for regular shooting.

I have access to a couple farm in the Murfreesboro area. Both have fields with large hills between them and property lines. I'd be happy for you to come out and shoot if Murfreesboro isn't to far away for you. I'm on my phone so I can't see your location.