No wonder Obama dislikes guns...

OldHat63

It seems even his staffers can't behave themselves when they're around:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/10/politics/white-house-staffer-arrested-domestic-violence/index.html

Now y'all KNOW this just HAS to somehow be the gun's fault. :shake:

It's been a rough/busy few days for me, and I haven't had much time to stop in here, but I thought I'd at least share this latest little bit of "news". It seems that every body and their cousin is shooting/shooting at everybody else here lately... and apparently White House staffers aren't exempt from the trend.

Done it all my life. Not recommending it, just sayin'. Now, we'll let the OP chime in. He may even have me topped. :)

The only thing I can say is that when it comes right down to it, they're ALL crazy.  At least that's been my experience/luck... :shrug:

For what it's worth, Obama called the one we're talking about here 'even-keeled'...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/10/even-keeled-white-house-staffer-arrested-after-shooting-at-boyfriend-with-his-own-gun/?google_editors_picks=true

KInd'a makes me wonder about the First Lady... y'know? Might be worth it to see ol' Barry get caught in the same situation Bill Clinton did with Monica Lewinsky, just to see how calm Michelle really is... or isn't.  :devil:

The only thing I can say is that when it comes right down to it, they're ALL crazy.  At least that's been my experience/luck... :shrug:

For what it's worth, Obama called the one we're talking about here 'even-keeled'...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/10/even-keeled-white-house-staffer-arrested-after-shooting-at-boyfriend-with-his-own-gun/?google_editors_picks=true

KInd'a makes me wonder about the First Lady... y'know? Might be worth it to see ol' Barry get caught in the same situation Bill Clinton did with Monica Lewinsky, just to see how calm Michelle really is... or isn't.  :devil:

I would guess that Michelle's record is not squeaky clean. I mean look how many times she takes trip without him and many times without the girls. I bet her Secret Service people would not want to be put on a polygraph machine and ask what she did on her trips. I think He probably would have same issues with his secret service guys with all the trips he has made back to Chicago without Michelle to celebrate his Birthday........................ :whistle: :whistle: .. :shhh:   :stir:

The only thing I can say is that when it comes right down to it, they're ALL crazy. At least that's been my experience/luck... :shrug:

KInd'a makes me wonder about the First Lady... y'know? Might be worth it to see ol' Barry get caught in the same situation Bill Clinton did with Monica Lewinsky, just to see how calm Michelle really is... or isn't. :devil:

Just like Hitlery was with Bill, I kinda doubt Michelle cares about Barry's boyfriends.

Oops, did I just say that?