Beretta m9/92 holsters

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fit is why I was hoping someone might be able to share their experience with railed holster and a non railed gun. I kniw the m9 is large for iwb but without a holster it's comfortable that way, but my employer says I need to have a holster..so... I am trying to find more comfortable ways to carry this thing 24/7

I'm considering an alien gear iwb holster for my M9. In the future I may buy a 92fs with a rail. If I buy a holster for the 92 with a rail will my m9 fit properly? What about a taurus pt92 rail?

I appreciate any answers based on firsthand knowledge

In answer to you question it depends on whether the railed holster is designed to have a weapon light attached to the firearm when holstered. If so then the side tension will hold the gun in place but it will not be totally secure. If negative on the weapon mounted light then you'll be ok and a foam filler can easily be inserted in the rail recess should you have further concerns.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.