Springfield XD Mod2 Service models

JPR1959

yeah, it was bandied about here sometime back with a lot of guffaws about the "gripzone" advertising format and embossment upon the gins grips. A forum member or two have since purchased this model pistol. Overall the advertising approach could have been done differently and its uncertain this models a significant improvement over anything else. Still it was worth the revisiting.

I hate to admit it but the full size Service models are very nice  looking. Like a fancy sports car. If only parts for them were easily available like Glocks , I'd get the full size 9mm .

What are you looking for?  There's trigger kits, barrels, and sights.  What else do you need?

What are you looking for?  There's trigger kits, barrels, and sights.  What else do you need?

Just parts in general , like how you can get any parts for Glocks and 1911's just about everywhere. Extractors , pins , connectors , strikers , trigger saftey plungers and so on .

I bought one these today. It seems like the "GRIPZONE" was designed around my hand. It feels awesome. Fiber optic front sight is awesome. Plus, two more free mags and stuff with their current promotion. Unfortunately, it will probably be a week or two until I can shoot it, but it looks good just sitting in the safe. I should use the word "awesome" one more time. Right under 530$ OTD at Royal Range. This is my fourth Springfield pistol, so I am definitely a fanboy. This might replace my xd9 sc as my main carry.