The Robin Williams Plan

Guest billwilly73

Guest billwilly73

I got this in an email and thought I would share....hope you enjoy..................I tried to make the text smaller but screwed up.........sorry

The Plan!

download?mid=1%5f1536%5fABUxvs4AAJSoSSJYnAPA1TTcBI4&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says 'I love New York ' in Arabic.

You gotta love Robin Williams......Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ' ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence..

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign students over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for awhile.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak isENGLISH.. learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

'The Statue of Libertyis no longer saying ''Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.'She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, ''you want a piece of me?''

Edited by billwilly73
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.[/color][/font][/size]

I've actually heard that France has done a much better job at keeping illegal aliens out in order to protect their citizen's employment than we have...

Guest bkelm18
I've actually heard that France has done a much better job at keeping illegal aliens out in order to protect their citizen's employment than we have...

Yes, well, Spain/Switzerland/Germany/etc. aren't exactly the sh*tholes that Mexico is. ;)

;) Snopes, the all knowing.

Believe them or not do you really see Robin Williams saying all that crap? How many comedians do you know that would ever say the types of things in these forwarded e-mails in public?

I'll stick with Snopes over my buddy's aunt's cousin's brother's former roommate.

Guest bkelm18
Thing is... how do we know Snopes is the absolute last word? Who checks on them?

I just trust them. It's not like they're discussing matters of national security or anything. Just stupid rumors and old wives tails.

Guest Verbal Kint
I hope you meant "tales." The visual from yours is just... well, disturbing. :D

Don't be surprised... Bkelm has done more than just alluding to his fondness of beastiality, inside The Ready Room forums.

sheepbonkxy6.gif

Edit / Add: Exhibit "B", your Honor. LINK :)

Edited by Verbal Kint