Early Voting, Question On Fairness

runco

Hell no it favors liberals.

Bascially democrats are doing everything they can but dragging those who contribute the least to the nation to insure they vote.

I forget the state that tried to list candidates without party and the judge threw it out. I forget the exact words, but it was something to the effect that certain groups would not be able to find the democrats.

Shut off registration 90 days before an election? I think there should be same day registration at places that can handle it (small voting sites like a set up in the local fire house on election day excluded). What reasons do you have for denying someone who wants to vote from registering close to an election?

Also, what kind of government provided transportation for voting is there? Assistance to the polls are done by organizations (political non-profits, churches, ect) and campaigns.

And we saw what happens when you put some kind of test in front of a person and the ballot. It will be used to deny those you simply don't want to vote from doing so. No thanks.

Your ideas would subvert our voting system, not make it better. At least not for Democrats, and I think that would be your goal.

Is two years not enough
Time to register? One purpose for this inmo, fraud!

Shut off registration 90 days before an election?  I think there should be same day registration at places that can handle it (small voting sites like a set up in the local fire house on election day excluded).  What reasons do you have for denying someone who wants to vote from registering close to an election?

Also, what kind of government provided transportation for voting is there?  Assistance to the polls are done by organizations (political non-profits, churches, ect) and campaigns. 

And we saw what happens when you put some kind of test in front of a person and the ballot.  It will be used to deny those you simply don't want to vote from doing so.  No thanks.

Your ideas would subvert our voting system, not make it better.  At least not for Democrats, and I think that would be your goal.

I today's day and age there is no reason unless someone is blind that they should not know how to read. Literacy tests as used in the past were wrong, but I would think all sides should agree informed voters are what we want. THe founders would agree. If someone cant tell you there are 50 states or three branches of government then they probably should not be voting.

Liberals want every loser who is dependent on the dole ( with no ambition of changing that) to make sure to vote to keep the money coming. Without skin in the game it is almost like a conflict of interest.    The sad thing is most of those in places like Memphis that democrats make sure show up to vote liberals would not speak to except at election time and they complain about conservatives.