What is your favorite most concealable 9mm

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
Yeah, Verbal can't hit the bottom of a tuna can, but he can punch out the sides?

Damn skippy... I didn't get the nickname "Frisbee" for nothing. :P

been carrying a ruger sr9 for a few months now and the slimness of the pistol has made carrying it as easy or sometimes easier than any sub-compacts i've had (glock 26, kel-tec P11), imo width is harder to conceal than barrel length. based on performance, it's been good enough to replace both a g17 and g19 in my collection.

if you need something smaller, i'm +1 on the cz rami, it's a little pistol that doesn't give up much for it's size (seems most others give up a lot), after shooting one a few times, i plan on picking up the first one i find at a fair price.

I think you will find that the Glock 19 is easy to carry and shoot. Mag capacity is 15 rounds. I am sure some of the other polymer pistols would be a good choice too... S&W M&P and Springfield XD9.

I like the Glock because I don't need a gunsmith to change any part I want on it and I found it was actually lighter than my Springfield XD9 SC.

Remember that smaller guns are harder to shoot and carry less ammo, if it was a dream is must be a sign... :P

Guest jackdog

Shot a Rami the other day. Damn nice gun low perceived recoil, excellent point and shoot weapon. Basically it's a CZ75B that shrunk. I Liked it a lot, in fact it has moved to the top of my want list.

I carry a Walther PPS IWB in 40 S&W. They also make it in a 9mm. In 9 it comes with 2 different mags, 1-7round and 1-6round, you can also buy a 8round as well. The differences I like between it and a Kahr is the trigger, the Walther trigger is 100 x's better than the Kahr's. I've always liked Kahrs, but the trigger has always been my issue with them, its to long and mushy.

Guest jackdog
Rugerman

You'd be surprised in the accuracy of the Rami. It is much more accurate than I ever thought a 3in barrel could produce.:drool:

I fell in love with CZ when I first fired my 75B which is an awesome gun. But I to was super impressed with the RAMI. Hope santa leaves me one in my stocking.

The Glock G26 inside a Bianchi Pro IWB or Comp-Tzc MTAC IWB will not print, and matched with Gold Dot 9mm Luger 147 Gr. GDHP you are all set. Or, 124 +P ain't too shabby either.

ggun

Guest Rugerman
I fell in love with CZ when I first fired my 75B which is an awesome gun. But I to was super impressed with the RAMI. Hope santa leaves me one in my stocking.

I have a wish for CZ, and I hope they do it some day. An all stainless rami, with checkered wood grips. :P

Guest mikedwood

G26 is my favorite for Sub-compact. Shoots as good as my G19 with less recoil, holds 10 (plus one if you want to), you can get a 33 round mag for it if you want, never have even thought about jamming on me.