Glock Combo

glockster157

I am sure this has been discussed many times but I finally broke down and bought a G27 to make into a combo pack. Ordered some more G26 and G27 mags from OMB, ordered a 9MM conversion barrel from Lone Wolf, I already have some A&G mag extenders and G19 and G23 mags. Now I need to pick up a cheap G33 357Sig barrel and I will be able to put together the equivalent of a G19/23/26/27/33 (with the G19/23 being a little snubbish) in one package. I always wanted to do that. If it works out, I may order a Lone Wolf extended barrel in 40SW to shoot lead in that caliber also. :P

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a G26 couple of years back that I kick myself for trading. It had a Timberland Camo finish and I was afraid it would wear poorly over time and look bad. It had chipped in a few spots as it was. It had a 9mm cut rifled barrel with it that was extended. Wasn't what I was after at the time but I probably could have sold the barrel and Duracoated over the camo job....at any rate, it was a g26, ;)

For some odd reason I know have the bug to convert my 23 to 9mm. Never even thought about it until I heard here how easy it is to do, so why not?

Much like anything gun-related anywhere else, Lone Wolf is out of the 23 9mm stock length barrels. So is everyone else. They told me last week would have some soon.

• 1 month later...
Guest RugerFan7

My wife bought me a Glock 22 for my birthday last week. I would like to get the barrels to turn it into a 9mm and a .357 sig. The barrels from Lone wolf for the 9mm conversion is only $115 ported. I have not found a .357 barrel yet. I would also like to get the Advantage Arms .22lr conversion kit also. Has anybody had any luck with those?

Just keep your eyes peeled for a Glock 31 barrel they will show up. I had a 22 Kadet slide for a CZ 75 one time. I love my 22 rifles(up to 5 now) but for some reason I get bored with 22 handguns super quick....just me i guess. Never could hang onto Ruger's, High Standards either. I would suggest investing in a small reloading outfit from Lee and roll some cheap lead bullet 9mm loads for a cut rifled 9mm conversion barrel. Cost would be similiar but performance and future growth(plus cost savings on centerfire ammo) is greatly increased. What I do.