Do you conceal carry ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

Back when I owned firearms, I used to carry an XD, be it my .40 subcompact or my .45 Service. Mag full, and one in the pipe. IWB 75% / 25% OWB or pocketed jframe.That was before the election. Now for the first time in my adult life, I feel safe in my country. I see no need to protect myself. Thank you Mr. Obama. You people...clinging to your guns and your religion!

(pssst...)

Wondering what most folks do?

Do you carry your handgun on your person with ammo in the chamber or just the magazine full? Hopefully I said this clear enough for ya'll to answer.

Thanks

BB1

At work I carry a NAA .22 mag. ( yeah I know but it's what I can get away with )

Guest gcrookston

In the summer I carry either a S&W 340PD or 49. Yes, it's loaded. Now that the weather has turned cooler and I'm wearing jackets I've gone back to my P226, and yes, it's loaded, chambered, hammer down.

Guest 9MM+357

Wow, I guess I am one of the only ones that carry without one in the chamber. Just got my permit this summer, I do carry concealed most places (Taurus PT145). I have a 5 year old son, so one is NEVER in the chamber. I feel like that is the best safety procedure around my son, there is no way he could chamber a round in it.

Guest earthworm

What's the use of packin' if it ain't hot to trot?

9mm+357:I sympathize & applaud your safety consciousness,but humbly suggest there are better ways to go.You might shoot Todd@CIS a pm & ask him:him A#1 top-notch instructor.

Guest bkelm18

Nothing wrong with being safe around kids. I'm not going to lecture ya like some people probably will. But be sure to at least practice a few of the techniques that are used to rack the slide with the use of only one arm. You gotta be prepared. You never know what could go down.

Guest johnmattwill

Plan to and do always carry concealed... Sig P220RCarry in a MS VM2 for winter carry...

Probably got to find something a little smaller and lighter for summer carry... But I guess that means, I get to buy a new gun soon!!!!:tough: Gonna have to look for a subcompact .45ACP.

Guest johnmattwill
Wow, I guess I am one of the only ones that carry without one in the chamber. Just got my permit this summer, I do carry concealed most places (Taurus PT145). I have a 5 year old son, so one is NEVER in the chamber. I feel like that is the best safety procedure around my son, there is no way he could chamber a round in it.

9MM+357,

I too am super cautious, I have a 5 year old that loves guns (toy ones). I have multiple safes in my house and car just for the safety purpose of keeping him safe.... any time its not on me, Its kept away safe...

Nothing wrong with that!!!!!:tough:

Guest justinbelcher13

Another one for the safes. I have a 1 year old, so I am just getting in the habit for when he gets a little older. If its not in my pocket, its in a safe.