Review of East TN Patriot Sheath for Grand Torino Knife

This review is over due. I recently asked Grand Torino to make me a knife and he graciously obliged. The knife he made exceeded my expectations, but we all have seen the quality of work that he can produce. I asked him to send the knife to East TN Patriot for a leather sheath. In my world 1911s, revolvers and knives need a leather sheath and this knife received one of the nicest sheaths I have ever seen. Both the knife and sheath are functional works of art.

8ad59fda5192f75f486b4b736010b3b2_zpshuy8

7e6d5f903320b079f3684e5ca50f4ce7_zps13ct

131418389b4b6a85715fd15126b4ff31_zps83g0

The best part about the sheath is the wearer can customize it to their needs. It is modular and can be taken apart and put back together in any configuration.
c6b6667f0a7cd87cf683277c8a9e2753_zpsu2d1

When I am camping I plan to wear it horizontally across the back of my belt in this fashion.
46f2655f49cb68d13b488fdedecfcf42_zpsdelt

The following are other arrangements and closeup pics of the sheath. The other loop on the back is for a fire stick.
7763f46a94ce9de52c9604e41f9ca14e_zpsvphk

021f2931a58b7aaf80acad3bec2e8c43_zpszei7

b5d04bfd42fa87cf4b152c894867b0f0_zpsbxfc

64c35413fb37d488a6c0c0f36bd6977d_zpszvg7

55357602cc15644ef36c00102918fe37_zpsxmpb

We have many great craftsmen on TGO and I enjoy seeing all of the creative items they make. Thanks again to GT and East TN Partiot for a great knife sheath combo.
Matt

Edited by I am Groot!
  • Like 6

Craftsmanship is something you don't see as often these days.  These guys are Craftsmen in every sense of the word.  That is beautiful work on both.  The craftsmen should be proud of what they created and I am sure you are proud to own the rig.

• Like 2
What a fantastic looking system. What a great looking combination , the knife and the sheath. I would be very proud to own that combination any day of the week. We are so fortunate to have such talent on this form here. That Rig should really serve you well!
  • Like 2

We are so fortunate to have such talent on this form here.

We need to add you into that group as well. I always take time to view your knives when you post up a new one. I'm always impressed with your creations as well!

Edited by Trekbike
  • Like 2

We need to add you into that group as well. I always take time to view your knives when you post up a new one. I'm always impressed with your creations as well!

I agree! That is exactly what I meant with my statement at the bottom of the original post. There are many great craftsmen on TGO and I enjoy seeing all their efforts. Edited by I am Groot!