AR stock parts

Guest 153blue

Guest 153blue

does anyone have or know of a store i can buy a buffer, buffer spring, and castle nut for an AR15? caliber is 6.8spc if that makes any difference. i am also looking to buy a magpul stock if anyone has a used one for a good price.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

A2 or Carbine?

I ordered the A2 parts (extension tube, spring, buffer) for my AR build a couple weeks ago from Stag Arms, as everyone else was sold out. While they told me up front that they had zero inventory in stock, they stated that those type of parts would be easy to get in and ship quickly. I placed the order online and 3 days later I received shipping confirmation. Had the parts, in hand, in about a weeks time from ordering.

Shouldn't be any different, if you're needing the carbine parts.

Give them a call and see what they say, if you can't locate them locally.

---

Stag Arms

http://www.stagarms.com/

860-229-9994 (USA)

Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:30PM Eastern Time

Guest Bronker
damn lefties

I resemble that remark! I have a Stag 2L lying across my lap right now!

I just read on their "Lead Times" section at stagarms.com that some orders are backed up 20-25 weeks. I hope they mean on complete rifles and/or ups/lows.

Guest Verbal Kint

I just read on their "Lead Times" section at stagarms.com that some orders are backed up 20-25 weeks. I hope they mean on complete rifles and/or ups/lows.

Yeah, that's what they mean for the most part. Small items, or items in less demand I guess, are shipping normally. As I said, I placed mine 2 wks ago (if that) and they pretty much shipped right out.

Worth calling them and asking, if you need anything.

does anyone have or know of a store i can buy a buffer, buffer spring, and castle nut for an AR15? caliber is 6.8spc if that makes any difference. i am also looking to buy a magpul stock if anyone has a used one for a good price.

Try On Target, or if you strike out there, Hero-Gear has everything you need in stock and ready to go.

Joe,

Why would you recommend the notorious awful On Target? Those are the most arrogant people in the business. Well except for one other place in Franklin.

People only go there because they don't have any other chose. Every local gun forum has a thread on this place and nobody has given them a good review yet.

Joe,

Why would you recommend the notorious awful On Target? Those are the most arrogant people in the business. Well except for one other place in Franklin.

People only go there because they don't have any other chose. Every local gun forum has a thread on this place and nobody has given them a good review yet.

Because the OP lives in Murfreesboro, and On Target is the closest dealer that would have what he is looking for.

If the OP wishes to make the short drive to Winchester, I am stocked and happy to help him out, but I thought the right thing to do would be suggest a local vendor first.

Guest 153blue

hey thanks for the quick replies guys. I tried calling on target and murfreesboro outdoors and neither of them had what i need, each telling me to call the other, lol. how far is winchester and how much are the parts i need. making a drive isn't a problem if the prices are good.

Guest 153blue
We are an hour from you.

Everything you need will be around 140.00 and we will install it for free so make sure you bring your rifle.

thanks guys. i'll be coming up there to see you. i cant wait to finish and see how this rifle shoots. sucks just looking at it. :P

Sorry Joe, didn’t mean to sound like an a--. You just have such a great store and your staff has always been very helpful. I have just had so many bad experiences every time I go into the rude On Target store. I would never tell anyone to go there as long as I live. I would recommend doing a drive by shooting before I send them down there.

Sorry Joe, didn’t mean to sound like an a--. You just have such a great store and your staff has always been very helpful. I have just had so many bad experiences every time I go into the rude On Target store. I would never tell anyone to go there as long as I live. I would recommend doing a drive by shooting before I send them down there.

I understand your frustration with On Target, but didnt feel it was my place to bring up their reputation.

The OP is from 'Boro and was looking for parts which should be available at On Target, so I felt it was the right thing to do by suggesting them as his closest option.

Guest 153blue

hey joe i went to go see you guys at hero gear to get the stock, but you weren't there. thanks for hooking it up though. the service was great. even though you guys are an hour away i will be definitely be coming to see you guys instead of On target.

hey joe i went to go see you guys at hero gear to get the stock, but you weren't there. thanks for hooking it up though. the service was great. even though you guys are an hour away i will be definitely be coming to see you guys instead of On target.

Sorry I missed you.

I was out all last week, but its good to hear you got hook up.

Hope to meet you on your next visit.

Joe, Did you get in any commercial tubes or are they all mil spec. I want a CTR

set-up for that TI lower I got from you. All of my stuff has commercial on it. So if I wanted to swap around it wouldn't be that big of a deal. What does it run?