Yeager ranting about TGO

8 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

Speaking of someone else that suffered the TGO ban hammer. I kinda like Andrew too, especially him being a yankee and all.

Unlike him, I don't believe Yeager was banned for anything he posted at all, just "proactively"? Heck, even Kwik got to rant here for a while back when before getting whacked. :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
10 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

Unlike him, I don't believe Yeager was banned for anything he posted at all, just "proactively"? Heck, even Kwik got to rant here for a while back when before getting whacked. :)

- OS

I figured. You got here before me. I don't remember him ever posting.

19 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

I figured. You got here before me. I don't remember him ever posting.

Me either.

EDIT: actually, he did. Unlike last software iteration, banned members still show in member search, not just in threads.

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/profile/10-james-yeager/

Odd thing is that he doesn't show as being banned either in profile or in threads, like say Kwik:

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/profile/771-Voldemort/

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

- OS

I honestly don't remember why.  I haven't lamented it any, that's for sure.  Had he been a member when he made his infamous "I'MMA START SHOOTIN PEOPLE!" video and aired it for the Internet, I probably would have pulled the trigger on his account myself.  No one who's seriously a proponent of civil discourse and the Second Amendment needs that sort of baggage hanging around.

He's made a weird career out of being polarizing.  I categorize him with Marilyn Manson and Lady Gaga, in that respect.  Just with less money.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, TGO David said:

He's made a weird career out of being polarizing.  I categorize him with Marilyn Manson and Lady Gaga, in that respect.  Just with less money.

Or Trump. With more money. ;)

• Like 5
I've got a stupid question. 

If if he didn't try to log in how did he know he was banned again?

Dolomite said after the new software switch that all of the users that were banned became un-banned. The mods had to go back and manually re ban them. I bet James just received an email due to this rather than logging in to see it. That's what I assume happened.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, TGO David said:

I honestly don't remember why.  I haven't lamented it any, that's for sure.  Had he been a member when he made his infamous "I'MMA START SHOOTIN PEOPLE!" video and aired it for the Internet, I probably would have pulled the trigger on his account myself.  No one who's seriously a proponent of civil discourse and the Second Amendment needs that sort of baggage hanging around.

Yeager categorized with Marilyn Manson and Gaga THATS FUNNY! :bowrofl: If i had time to do some photoshopping....<efg>

Im kinda glad hes around to say something cause some of the you tube commandos are boring, full of bs,or do a nice job of promoting 2A liking folks.

everyone has a demon they've kept in the closet, his got out in a bad way.... oh well, his scenario also taught us to be careful w what u say on the web as some take it way too serious.......