Trail cam pics on the border

Guest deadzone

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OttoMaddox
Man I am sure glad to see my concrete finishers and dry wall guys are safely on the way!!

LMAO! Theres my landscaper!! I wondered what happened to him.

Great site. Do we need to sponsor some trail cams for the Border patrol? You know those BP guys are working these days. There is a nationwide recruitment drive going on for that agency right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest walkingdeadman

Well my earlier comment was deleted. So I will comment again by saying that this just gives me another reason to hate that particular region of human beings...is that better moderator?

• 6 months later...

these videos make me really want to join the border patrol. All the mexicans that I work with at my job work 60+ hours a week and send all their money back to mexico.

The guy that washes dishes is building a 7,000 sq. ft house in Mexico. It really sickens me. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to have a nice house, but the fact that they send all their money back to Mexico really bothers me.

They aren't doing anything to help stimulate our economy. I really believe this has a lot to do with the poor shape of our economy.

these videos make me really want to join the border patrol. All the mexicans that I work with at my job work 60+ hours a week and send all their money back to mexico.

The guy that washes dishes is building a 7,000 sq. ft house in Mexico. It really sickens me. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to have a nice house, but the fact that they send all their money back to Mexico really bothers me.

They aren't doing anything to help stimulate our economy. I really believe this has a lot to do with the poor shape of our economy.

Guest FroggyOne2

It is sick that those whom know best in DC.. don't seem to know anything about how many truly come accross the border.. would love to be able to do more about it.. sorry to say.. the Border Patrol works with one hand behind it's back.. thanks to those same ones that know best in DC.

• 1 month later...
It is sick that those whom know best in DC.. don't seem to know anything about how many truly come accross the border.. would love to be able to do more about it.. sorry to say.. the Border Patrol works with one hand behind it's back.. thanks to those same ones that know best in DC.

I have to disagree with you. The Border Patrol has to work with BOTH hands behind thier backs and with blinders on. I have friends in the BP and they do thier best, but the problem lies in DC. Until that situation is coreected the BP agents on the ground will continue to run around in circles.

I'm sorry, but the jackets found in the desert disturb me.

Same here. But they describe the terrorists' plans as "trying to blend in" with other immigrants. Who wears (or even has in their possession) a jacket like that when they're trying to "blend in"?

Guest SUNTZU
Same here. But they describe the terrorists' plans as "trying to blend in" with other immigrants. Who wears (or even has in their possession) a jacket like that when they're trying to "blend in"?

That's what disturbs me. What a tangled web we weave and all that. Basically, I want to know whose doing what to whom for how many jelly beans.