New guy from Cookeville

Guest Disney

Guest Disney

Hello all!! I am the newest of the new from Cookeville. My name is Bryan, but everyone including my family calls me Disney. It's odd when people do call me by my birth name. I am a full time mechanical engineering student at Tennessee Tech.

I was brought here by many members on Tennespeed.net. I kept seeing them talk about hos fine a group of guys this was so I thought I would bring that average down a little. :D

I have no firearms right now, i've sold everything I've had to buy more car parts. :D BUT..I am actively shopping for a new carry weapon.

Look forward to talking and meeting you folks!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will enjoy the site....

And for goodness sake, somebody sell this poor man a gun!!!:D

Guest Phantom6

Greetings and salutations Disney. Welcome to the group.

BTW, Love what you've done with your place in Orlando.

Betcha don't hear that much, huh? :D

Guest EasilyObsessed

Oh no...here goes the neighborhood :D

You still need to go out shooting with Blake and I one of these days, I think he is picking up a new AR this weekend so we will probably go shooting Sat. afternoon to try it out :D

Guest Disney

Thanks guys!!

E.O., I will be working Sat. afternoon. :D But you're right!! We DO need to go out and squeeze off some rounds from his new AR!

• Administrator

Disney is a great guy. I've known him for about 5 years now, going on 6, and he is seriously one of the only people I know who can insult you in such a funny way that you'll feel good about it and laugh your butt off the entire time. I know people who look forward to being insulted by him, he's that good at it. :D

Everyone but YOU that is!! :D

I imagine if you ask our opinion on your next carry gun you'll get a response or two or 3,000...

I've been on your campus many times, usually on business (I work at Vol State) and have a couple friends on faculty there. Good school, although no women from what I can tell.

Welcome!

I wil surely try to keep my insults to a minimum here... Everyone is armed here!! :rofl:
Guest Disney
Welcome, Disney. Just remember (as I am sure you will)

What is the difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers?

Mechanical Engineers build weapons and Civil Engineers build targets.

Oh, i am well aware of that! I have several friends that are CE's and I remind them of that every chance I get. :rofl:

Now... What do you guys think would be a good carry weapon for me? :D