Hero-Gear 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Event: March 27-28

Do you plan on attending our event?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending our event?

Guest JHatmaker

Hey Joe, do you carry the following 1911's, I'm planning on coming during this event and will be in the market for a full-size 1911:

Kimber

Raptor

SIS Custom

NRA Eclipse II

Para

14-45 HiCap (Silver finish w/ Black accents on front and back slide notches)

I'm most interested in the SIS but it may be out of my $ range. Thanks! See you in a couple weeks!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

This is going to be a great event!

Our stock is amazing, and I challenge you to find a better selection of cool stuff under one roof!

Looking for a DPMS LRT-SASS in .308? Yeah, pretty much the hardest gun to get from DPMS....we have FIVE!

LWRC? yep.

Colt 6920s? yep

SAIGA 12s? Yep, lots

Glocks and XDm pistols? We are swimming in them!

Mags? TONS of everything (but freak'n Pmags....dont ask. lol)

GSG-5 rifles, pistols, PK models? oh....around 40 of em!

We have over 1000 premium grade firearms in stock!

As an added benefit to our customers, we will have factory reps from Smith and Wesson, SUREFIRE, BENELLI, CZ-USA/DAN WESSON, 5.11 TACTICAL, CRKT, LONE WOLF KNIVES, in the store to answer your technical questions, listen to your concerns, and help you with product selection.

*We are working on getting other manufacturers reps in the store that weekend, but are still waiting on confirmation of their schedules.

We will have CRACK-HEAD pricing on selected CRKT knives, Smith and Wesson handguns, and many other lines!

More to follow

Edited by BimmerFreak

Some of our policies:

Weapons inside Hero-Gear

Hero-Gear respects and encourages your right to legally carry your firearm while shopping with us.

We ask that all loaded firearms remain in their holsters while inside our store.

We request that all other firearms be cleared and whenever possible, locked open/to the rear prior to bringing them inside.

If you wish to test fit your loaded firearm in one of our holsters, we ask that you clear your gun outside before returning inside.

Muzzle awareness

Treat every gun as if it's loaded. It doesn't matter if you have checked the chamber 100 times, or if you just took it out of a factory sealed box, please be concious of where your muzzle is pointed.

Bottom line: Don't point your gun at us, and we wont point our guns at you.

Children inside Hero-Gear

Hero-Gear is a family owned and run business.

We welcome your family in our store, but ask that you keep a few things in mind:

1. We stock very expensive and sometimes fragile items at Hero-Gear.

2. Your children may encounter very high end firearms, optics, and other professional gear.

3. While we encourage you to bring your family, we ask that your children not play with, hang on, touch, or drop any of the items we have for sale.

4. Please do not let your children bring food or drink into Hero-Gear, and please insure that they do not run, skip, hop, or breakdance in our store.

Sales Tax

We do not "charge" sales tax. We collect 9.25% sales tax, as required by law, on all sales conducted at our shop in Winchester, TN.

Hero-Gear is further required to collect sales tax on all items purchased online that ship within the State of Tennessee.

Please do not ask: "do I have to pay sales tax?" or "Thats out-the-door, right? You won't change me tax will you?"

Remember, it's not our rule, we just enforce it.

Firearm Transfers

Hero-Gear has the largest and most impressive firearms inventory in the area, but we understand that some of our customers can't resist the temptation of a good deal found online, or while shopping at another shop out of State.

We are happy to accept your inbound firearm transfer. We charge $25.00 for the transfer, plus collect $10.00 for the State required background check at the time of pickup. Multiple firearms can be transferred at the same time at a reduced rate.

To transfer a firearm to us:

1. Tell us where our FFL needs to be faxed, emailed, or mailed.

2. Tell us where your firearm is coming from, and what type of firearm you are transferring in.

3. Insure that the dealer/seller of your firearm includes a copy of their FFL or valid driver's license with the firearm.

4. Insure that the dealer/seller of your firearm indicates who the firearm is for, and a way to contact you.

Once your firearm arrives, we will contact you that day to notify you of it's arrival.

Hero-Gear is happy to handle all of your Class III transfers as well.

Please contact us to make arrangements to transfer your NFA items through our shop.

Currently, I'm planning to drive down from Johnson City on Saturday morning and I have three empty seats available in my car if someone wants to carpool. I also have to drive through Knoxville and most of Chattanooga to get there if anyone from either town wants to carpool as well.

Guest m14man

ill be there on saterday making the drive from west tn, and lookin to buy. cant wait it will be right after my trip to las vegas. maybe ill hit it big and will be abe to buy half the store hahaha.

Okay, so who will be my proxy and ask the Benelli rep some questions as I will regretfully be engaged with woodland chickens?

I'll buy the fish sandwich.

If I can get free on Friday, I'll ask for you.

The fish sandwich comment sounds a bit Lenten. Do you happen to know Frs. Holly, Sappenfield, Gideon, or Minton? :rolleyes:

Guest illumina

skwashdem: I believe I'll be in Knoxville on Saturday and am interested in carpooling with you if you still have seats left. I'll give you a message on AIM if I see you on about more info.

Guest eyebedam

Well this totally blows. My wife has scheduled o ur daughters Bday party on the 28th & I wouldnt miss it for the world. reason why I say ot blows is her bday was on t he 19th but shes scheduled the party so all our kids will be able to attend. We are what is known as a blended family in these modern times. :screwy:

Well this totally blows. My wife has scheduled o ur daughters Bday party on the 28th & I wouldnt miss it for the world. reason why I say it blows is her bday was on the 19th but shes scheduled the party so all our kids will be able to attend. We are what is known as a blended family in these modern times. :screwy:

Have the party begin later in the evening or take the party down to Winchester. :puke:

Guest JHatmaker
Okay, so who will be my proxy and ask the Benelli rep some questions as I will regretfully be engaged with woodland chickens?

I'll buy the fish sandwich.

PM me what you want to ask, or post it here. I'm going Saturday first thing that morning and will ask him for you.

I'm looking for a interchangable slug barrel and ghost ring sights to fit the Stoeger P 350. That's pretty much it. I sent Joe a PM as well with my details. All I need to know is do they have them and then get them to Joe's so I can buy them.

I would really appreciate you cornering the Benelli rep for me JHatmaker.

Where do I send the fish sandwich?:D

Guest Tn.Mitch

Hey guys,I live in Hendersonville ,its about 25 miles east of Nashville,looking for a ride to Heros on Saturday, Ive never been to Winchester myself,or Heros ,but it sounds like a fun road trip,...looking for Someone or car that is comming from the Nashville area to get a ride with one or several of you guys who are going ,lets carpool,make it less of a long Jurney,than driving all that way alone....shoot me a priviate message,if you are intrested in have a nother rider with you,?Thanks. Mitch