Celebration of Liberty Presented by TGO, Outpost Armory and Barrett Firearms

Read the first post in this thread and then vote.  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Read the first post in this thread and then vote.

• YES -- You can absolutely count on me being there
    • NO -- A meeting of this nature would be of no interest to me whatsoever

My guess is that this will be in the early Fall.

Legislature is in session January-May (or more likely June this year). If you want to do it during the session, fall would be out. Summer many not be as bad as you think -many "study committees" work out of Nashville in Summer. During the session, the legislature actually meets only a couple of days/week and never past Thur. The idea is to get home for the weekend.

-Len

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Legislature is in session January-May (or more likely June this year). If you want to do it during the session, fall would be out. Summer many not be as bad as you think -many "study committees" work out of Nashville in Summer. During the session, the legislature actually meets only a couple of days/week and never past Thur. The idea is to get home for the weekend.

-Len

Hmmm... they work even less than I thought they did. :D

Just kidding!

Guest SUNTZU

I would like to meet with state and US representatives. I'm interested in finding someone new to fill the posts in both state and federal arenas.

You couldn't drive the 40 miles or so from Manchester? :hat:

actually no, currently am working about 15-20 hours a week and am having trouble scrounging money to pay for gas to go to work, since it ends up being about 3-4 hours a day 4-5 days a week.

love to be there but construction in my area isnt exactly booming. and its about 70 miles to nashville

Edited by nightrunner
Guest Halfpint

I will be there provided I'm not in South Carolina for boot camp, or North Carolina for SOI. :)

So basically, November or December, I'm great. Other than that, I'd be happy to make the second annual gathering.

Edited by Halfpint
  • Administrator
I work weekends, but given enough notice and depending on location, I will try to arrange it. Spouses invited too? (Mine went with me to the NRA meetings last year in Louisville and loved it).

Spouses, kids, neighbors, friends of neighbors... all invited. :D

Guest JHatmaker
I will be there provided I'm not in South Carolina for boot camp, or North Carolina for SOI. :up:

So basically, November or December, I'm great. Other than that, I'd be happy to make the second annual gathering.

Hey man, good luck and be safe after boot camp. Do you have any idea where you are going?

Guest HexHead
I would love to go but, One question, will it be in a location that allows CCW? I just dont like traveling to places that are unknown to me unprotected. Maybe it is just me but....

Well, it's looking like having it at a park is going to be out, and at this point, a BBQ joint that sells beer isn't even a given.

But I'd likely show up regardless. :D

• Administrator
Well, it's looking like having it at a park is going to be out, and at this point, a BBQ joint that sells beer isn't even a given.

But I'd likely show up regardless. :wave:

I'm not at liberty to say where it will be held just yet, but it is private property and no alcohol will be served. So yes you would be encouraged to carry.

Guest db99wj

I would love to attend. As others have said, depending on the date I would try to be there. Out of town in July for a week and out two weekends in September.