What is a Ruger P95 worth?

Jesse

I'm thinking about getting a SR9C and I have a p95 thats only been shot 200 times and is in mint condition, what would a local gun store buy my P95 for? I paid nearly $400. . Are reselling guns like reselling video games where you dont get crap back? the p95 was my first gun and i have no knowledge in reselling a firearm. thanks.

Used P95 pistol's will not bring a lot in trade because the sell fairly low when new so a trade in isn't your best route. I would keep it and but the SR9c outright instead because the P95 is a handy pistol for range trips and new shooter's.

Thanks guys for the info, kinda what i figured. Kieefer, i was wanting to get most of my money back. I might just hold on to it or find someone who would just trade a sr9c for it. Maybe someone wants a bigger gun lol.

• Like 1

The Ruger P Series pistols were tanks. Unfortunately they are as big and heavy as one also.

Unless you find someone just really wanting one $300 is about all I'd expect to get form the P95.

I got less than that for mine when I sold it. But I really didn't like the pistol, nor did I want to carry it around until I found the "right" buyer.

The p95 is a great pistol, solid and reliable. Pricing seems to be up and down the last year or so, my brother for one last Jan for $315 plus tax and I have seen them as high as $350.

I would probably just hang onto it even I'd it means waiting on getting something else. For the amount of $$ you'll get for it on the used market it's just not worth it IMO.