Yummy Liberal Tears!

Fitty%

Ok. Maybe I'm just real dense...but I really don't understand this reaction from so many supposedly intelligent and normal people. Yes, I know I'm assuming those 2 things about raving liberals.

My many times mentioned liberal neighborhood is crying today. Posting on faceplant all about how dire this situation is, how we're all doomed to hell because Trump is now president. A couple of the females even said they were going to march in protest. Sheeesh. I need out of here.

Oh, before I forget, thanks for posting the pic. It really is funny.

• Like 1

Yeah, the entire liberal and mainstream media meltdowns been a constant source of puzzlement to me. I don't think that any of them comprehend how much their histrionics and acquisitions aided Trump's successful election. Worse still try to explain to any of them that if the man doesn't do good during his first two years he's vulnerable to a strong DNP candidate...if they can find one after crapping all over everyone.

Good video...even if it makes me realize some of the folks having the meltdowns were probably off plumb of level all along.

• Like 1

dDd you see the kids during the riot that walked up to the police lines, sat down and posed in various ways? Some had their hands up like they were blocking something, some had their hands behind their heads. Meanwhile a bunch of masked people are walking around taking artsy photos of them. Then they got up and walked away. The police didn't even bat an eye at them. I'm sure those photos will soon be part of some propaganda machine.

I mean seriously... your party lost, it's happened to one group or another since 1789... get over it.

Sadly I don't think you could talk these folks off the ledge. Maybe Trump will legalize pot. Then they can medicate themselves and stay on their couch.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, NoBanStan said:

dDd you see the kids during the riot that walked up to the police lines, sat down and posed in various ways? Some had their hands up like they were blocking something, some had their hands behind their heads. Meanwhile a bunch of masked people are walking around taking artsy photos of them. Then they got up and walked away. The police didn't even bat an eye at them. I'm sure those photos will soon be part of some propaganda machine.

I mean seriously... your party lost, it's happened to one group or another since 1789... get over it.

Sadly I don't think you could talk these folks off the ledge. Maybe Trump will legalize pot. Then they can medicate themselves and stay on their couch.

I saw some of that(photographs from odd shots) and had to wonder about it. Some of that had a really staged look about it.

The guys running around screaming "Don't Shoot! Hands Up!"  and kneeling in front of the cameras, then looking back at the camera as if checking to see if the shot had been gotten.

And what's up with all the masks and full-face bandanas? You want to tell us how great you are, and how terrible Trump and the new government is; then be a man about it!

Show your freaking face! Let us know you are something more than a shill for the left. Something more than an agitator out to cause trouble by breaking windows, turning over trashcans, setting fires to cars, etc.

And who comes to a political protest rally with hammers, and mini crowbars? This is a peaceful protest? Sure. You just thought that the bricks on the sidewalks needed work and you all were going to help the city maintenance workers by taking them up.

I personally believe that you/we have the right and the mandate to protest and say how/what we feel. But when the vandalism starts, when the first window is broken, the cars are torched, and you start throwing bricks at the police and firefighters...the white gloves should come off.

If you can give out...be ready to take your well deserved treatment!

I have absolutely no love/respect/concern for rioters. Bring on the tear gas, water cannons, and the cuffs.

Arrest and prosecute them to the fullest extent possible.

Sorry...I rant. But I really hate people who do things like that.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 5