I just bought the Sig Desert Digital Special Edition

TerryW

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jcochran88

Very nice! but i wouldn't shoot them, go buy another and wear it out with it! if it was closer to the 1500 # I would say shoot them but they are #1 what is the chances of you ever owning another gun much less a set that is #1 of any thing?

Guest abailey362

is this really #1 of 1500, or is it just saying it is one of only 1500 made? That will make a huge difference. I'm thinking it's not #1 or it wouldn't have been available at this time since this set has been out for a bit now.

this is a great set, but for the $$ you most likely dropped on it you should shoot and enjoy it.

Guest Jcochran88
Right, It's 1 of 1500. Not number 1. I wish it was # 1. I'll bet Sig set that one aside. My serial # is 227

Thanks guys.

oh! that makes a big difference shoot them to you quit feeling "giddy" about it then put them away for awhile.

Being a Gun owner is one thing.

Using a gun as a tool another.

Using a Gun as a form of recreation (be it targets or hunting) is yet another.

But being able to have a NICE set of GUNS that you can afford to set back and only USE for looks and knowing they are semi rare and not every Tom Dick or Harry can have.

Not to mention to have a set that isn’t shot 10-20 years down the road makes you a GUN Collector.

If you can afford it by all means DO NOT SOOT them. Let others only wish and cry over your set and enjoy YOUR guns how YOU want to.

Guest TnDeerHunter

Make a safe queen out of the both then take a picture every other week and post it

here just to make the rest of us jealous!!!!!!!! Really a nice set