Just grabbed a Glock 19c

Guest sling

Headed up to Guns and Leather on a whim today. Something in my head told me i'd find a good deal today and i did.

Picked up the ONLY brand new Glock 19 they had. In fact it had just gotten off the truck this morning. The two spent cartridge casings were collected on the 2nd of this month so she's literally brand new. :D This is the 2nd G19 i've owned and decided to buy another after kicking myself for letting the first one go.

So. Sure. A glock is a glock. But this one is mine.

DSCN7140.jpg

DSCN7141.jpg

Edited by sling
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Any truth to the theory that a compensated Glock is not a good choice for a (night time) self defense weapon?

Because when fired the flash would/could dazzle the eyes of the shooter.

Well.. yeah it is true. The fireball that things lets loose is pretty bright in low light. I dont have an issue carrying it in the day time... but come night it goes back in the case.

I'll be purchasing a non ported barrel for it soon so i dont have to worry about that.

Guest 153blue

very nice. i plan on collecting all of the compensated models as well. but i will be replacing all the stock ported barrels with stainless threaded ones.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.