Obama calls for new Declaration of Independence

Guest Ralph G. Briscoe

Wow Ralph, that's the second point you've tried to pass as fact that's been shot down in flames. I guess it's easier to preach to the (brainwashed) choir at tea parties than it is to actually debate in a forum with free thinkers where you have to back up your statements with facts.

Actually it's more than the second point. I forgot about the requisite liberal Bush is a fascist comment you made earlier, but who's counting?

The key word is "civilian," Einstein. Your paranoia is really out of hand. To see a threat here you must believe that the American public would support, and congress would fund some kind of Obama private police force....truly wacky.

It was interesting to test the waters here at TGO. I found pretty much what I expected unfortunately. The question in my initial post was about whether Obama hatred was the result of rightwing brainwashing, ignorance, or racism. I found all 3 here in abundance. However it is reassuring that such thought represents a tiny, and dwindling, minority of Americans.

I hope, for your sakes, that you someday find your way into the 21st century.

In closing this, my final post here for the time being, I must point out that the greatest threat to our 2nd amendment rights comes not from Obama, or from liberals, but from rightwing extremists like some on this forum. Most people find heavily armed, hate-spewing, paranoid delusionals somewhat frightening. Some of the members here could be poster children for gun control. Their posts could at least provide evidence to prevent them from passing the mental health requirement for purchasing firearms or getting a carry permit. "Kill a liberal" for example....

I'm preparing to enjoy one of the greatest, most inspiring events in our nation's history tomorrow. Too bad your fear won't let you do the same.

Adios,

RGB

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what this retard decided NOT to remember, was the part where Obama said that his civilian force needed to be as well equipped as the military. I remember that pointedly.

enjoy your time in the sun Briscoe.

Many folks want to see the good in people. I know I do. but I also look at what they actually DO and not what they say. so far I've seen only ineptitude from Obama.

Briscoe said that we're all paranoid, racist and ignorant.

I didn't see ANY racism here. I DID see quite a few arguments about what the man has actually done so far as well as what he's said he wants to do..

these things are not good!! He got a pretty rocky reception..but then again, he led with his chin!

The key word is "civilian," Einstein. Your paranoia is really out of hand. To see a threat here you must believe that the American public would support, and congress would fund some kind of Obama private police force....truly wacky.

It was interesting to test the waters here at TGO. I found pretty much what I expected unfortunately. The question in my initial post was about whether Obama hatred was the result of rightwing brainwashing, ignorance, or racism. I found all 3 here in abundance. However it is reassuring that such thought represents a tiny, and dwindling, minority of Americans.

In closing this, my final post here for the time being, I must point out that the greatest threat to our 2nd amendment rights comes not from Obama, or from liberals, but from rightwing extremists like some on this forum. Most people find heavily armed, hate-spewing, paranoid delusionals somewhat frightening. Some of the members here could be poster children for gun control. Their posts could at least provide evidence to prevent them from passing the mental health requirement for purchasing firearms or getting a carry permit. "Kill a liberal" for example....

I'm preparing to enjoy one of the greatest, most inspiring events in our nation's history tomorrow. Too bad your fear won't let you do the same.

Adios,

RGB

pyschotic

defined as doing (or thinking) the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Don't let the door hit you in the rear Mr. Briscoe and keep thinking that way. Just make sure you volunteer first for all the "change" coming. Don't wait for it to be legislated, step up and be the first to redistribute your wealth. Be the first to give up all the guns that are not reasonable. You be the first to volunteer for that local peace corps.

Hell, just go on out and clean up I-40. Live what you preach and stop spewing the garbage.

So Long

I'm preparing to enjoy one of the greatest, most inspiring events in our nation's history tomorrow.

EXCELLENT POINT! Ralph, I am celebrating by doing my part to stimulate the economy. His inaguration has inspired me to buy another 1000 FMJ bullets for my reloading efforts. :D

Enjoy the castration tomorrow Mr. ralph. Just think, you only had to pay your share of over $150 million to see this empty husk be worshipped like the golden :hat: pile he will soon show himself to be.

But, no one mentions the cost of that do they ? Just throw some more debt on the taxpayers back, we can tote it for the welfare drawing scum that suck off americas tit.

I think all the mailbox watchers are going to see that the 1 time they got off their lazy arse's and voted, they were suckered into believing they would get something from it. won't have to worry about them voting next time I guess. If there is a next time that is.

Nothing like "I can't make a valid argument so I'll just call you all names and then run away."

:hat:

LMAO !!!!!

It's not really that surprising is it punisher ? he's a typical liberal that I encounter on any political forum on any given day. They have a name for them but I can't think of it at the moment.

He must be from that speck of blue on the tennessee election map. Can't you see him ?

LMAO !!!!!

It's not really that surprising is it punisher ? he's a typical liberal that I encounter on any political forum on any given day. They have a name for them but I can't think of it at the moment.

He must be from that speck of blue on the tennessee election map. Can't you see him ?

Man I'm in Memphis. I'm surrounded by blue lol

You know as I said before I understand people can shoot guns and have different views, but you don't walk into a rattlesnake den during mating season and start pissing on them and expect good results.

"The key word is "civilian," Einstein"

Nice comeback Ralph. I tell you what I heard. I heard him say our military was not up to the task of protecting us so he needed a private security, and I can only imagine who would have direct control over this force, to secure this country against foreign threats, on and inside our borders. And he wanted it equally funded and equipped. There was another force in history that actually fit this description to a tee....it was called the Waffen SS if memory serves me correctly. No, I am no Einstein but I also am not a complete idiot either which is, I am afraid to say, what some might say about a person who heard this and made excuses for the one who said it.

"The key word is "civilian," Einstein"

Nice comeback Ralph. I tell you what I heard. I heard him say our military was not up to the task of protecting us so he needed a private security, and I can only imagine who would have direct control over this force, to secure this country against foreign threats, on and inside our borders. And he wanted it equally funded and equipped. There was another force in history that actually fit this description to a tee....it was called the Waffen SS if memory serves me correctly. No, I am no Einstein but I also am not a complete idiot either which is, I am afraid to say, what some might say about a person who heard this and made excuses for the one who said it.

I had a buddy email me that link when it first hit. Without him saying anything in the email ,I watched it. First thing that came to mind was the goose walk, that queer azz salute, and jews being dragged out by the hair of their head and stomped into a dirty spot on the ground. And then of course being burned and gassed by the millions.

But according to the big "R" it's all about civilians. The "civilains" he would most likely troop together are the same ones that guarded the voting booths in Pa. You know, all dressed in black, like to pump their fist in the air like a bunch of jackasses, been around since the 60's. They used to have a "citizen patrol" after the civil war, it was called the Klan and not too many people think highly of them today either. But I am sure "O" will assemble outstanding peep's from his "community organization". We know one thing is for sure, they already know how to shoot. Chicago had over 400 deaths by gun last year. But I thought Barry and his dummycrap buddies "controlled" all the weapons in chi town ? Hmmm, interesting.

I'm not going to tell you guys any more about "Ralph"... but I will add that back in the day, he was a staunch Reagan republican.

No... I have no idea what happened... I really don't.

Looks like he took a GIANT drink of the Kool-aid since you seen him last.

Anyway, back to the thread !

Anyone has any guesses as to how long it will be before big ears will burn all the books and start writing his own laws ? I mean to say, more than what he already has in the works :hat:

I'm not going to tell you guys any more about "Ralph"... but I will add that back in the day, he was a staunch Reagan republican.

No... I have no idea what happened... I really don't.

It's ok Steelharp.

we often discuss stuff and word our posts strongly..

as you well know, many of us are the "rougher sort" of folks..both to look at and speak to... we're "scary" to folks with a weak constitution.

still, I like many of the folks on this board. they speak their peace and discuss things. they don't equivocate to be polite. they won't b.s you. for many of us, we don't have a lot of money so our word is VERY important to us..it's the only real currency we have.

To someone like him, those are foreign things...or else he wants to believe so badly that he's willing to fool himself.

It's ok Steelharp.

we often discuss stuff and word our posts strongly..

as you well know, many of us are the "rougher sort" of folks..both to look at and speak to... we're "scary" to folks with a weak constitution.

still, I like many of the folks on this board. they speak their peace and discuss things. they don't equivocate to be polite. they won't b.s you. for many of us, we don't have a lot of money so our word is VERY important to us..it's the only real currency we have.

To someone like him, those are foreign things...or else he wants to believe so badly that he's willing to fool himself.

You hit the nail on the head there !!!!

My grandfather quite literally beat that into me as a child. Sadly very few people now hold anyone's word as important. Like doing trades on guns & ammo. If I say something you can bet your rearend I am willing to stand by it. Even if that means eating crow later on. But that NEVER happens, LMAO !!! :hat:

So true...and so many don't even think twice about welching on a deal.

Had my tree climber sold to another person at work last September, was going to take the funds and apply them to a newer model for me. Gave him a great deal on it, plus some freebies. We shook on the deal and he said he would bring the funds the following Monday. Monday rolls around and he says things changed over the weekend as we stand next to the stand that I had dragged to work. I said but we had a deal, we shook on it. I have made plans based on your word to buy this. "Things changed man". Yeah, like I have no respect for anything he says going forward!

If I say it, I mean it! Unless of course I'm dealing with Musicman, then I bring a lawyer!

So true...and so many don't even think twice about welching on a deal.

Had my tree climber sold to another person at work last September, was going to take the funds and apply them to a newer model for me. Gave him a great deal on it, plus some freebies. We shook on the deal and he said he would bring the funds the following Monday. Monday rolls around and he says things changed over the weekend as we stand next to the stand that I had dragged to work. I said but we had a deal, we shook on it. I have made plans based on your word to buy this. "Things changed man". Yeah, like I have no respect for anything he says going forward!

If I say it, I mean it! Unless of course I'm dealing with Musicman, then I bring a lawyer!

To me it's just how the next generation are raised. I'm not some old timer that say's the "back in my day" rant but look at what the kids of today are shown. No need to work for anything, let the government take care of it. Don't want to work ? Just claim a mental illness and will give you a check. Your back hurt ? that's o.k. just claim some weird unheard of disability and we'll give you a check. Heck, if you ain't got a physical or mental ailment we'll find you a doctor that will find one for you !!!! pathetic is what it is. And after tomorrow, a whole new class of worthless will be born.

Call this generation "BO". And that doesn't stand for what you think. Bail Out and it sure as hello stinks !!!

Ralph found what he was looking for.

He didn't find what was actually here.

He sees what he expects to see, hears what he wants to hear, and doesn't let little things like the facts get in his way.

It's a mental illness. It really is that simple.

Guest emsputz

Adios,

RGB

Don't go away mad commie, just go away!

Adios,

RGB

We are not talking about what Congress or the American people would support, we are talking about what Obama said.

Adios,

RGB

I find it amusing to no end that you would presume to know so much about me and even try to belittle me with the Einstein comment. I have a shocking little secret that just might give you pause the next time you make ASSumptions about who you're debating. I am a libertarian and voted for Bob Barr, Einstein. :) Ah but I guess when you fail at debate and are proven wrong it's just easier to personally attack the other side and damn the facts, right? Yet another typical liberal.