Here it comes.

They sure ain't wasting any time. Scroll down about 3/4 of the page under Law Enforcement.

Link-http:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/

Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During the election, I said the Obama-Biden team would not be good for gun owners and told don't worry about it. Now, we are seeing the rest of the camel, not just the nose. I will be emailing Rep. Tanner and both Senators to resist this new gun bills.

I like the part about prison-to-work going to be just as sucessful as the welfare-to-work program. I can't think of anyone I know that's on welfare around my community that wants to work if they are on welfare. lazy azz baztards !!!

If I read that right anyway.

Way to go you "o" worshipping jackasses. Hope you are the first to feel the crunch :confused:

During the election, I said the Obama-Biden team would not be good for gun owners and told don't worry about it. Now, we are seeing the rest of the camel, not just the nose. I will be emailing Rep. Tanner and both Senators to resist this new gun bills.

I can't find one frigging person he appointed that isn't totally anti-gun. And these people are eating his :confused: with a spoon with his face on it from a plate with his face on it. Where the hello have all the smart people gone ?? besides my family and what I see on these firearms boards the rest of the country has lost their mind.

But WE are the ones getting over excited. All I see is US being made out in the media to be another Randy Weaver. That's what I see coming guys.

Where's that Briscoe guy when we need him? He could just tell us we're all dumb for not agreeing with Glorious O's Manifesto.

You know his eyes are glued to "o" vision. Can't miss a hussein fart. I think I saw one in a jar for sale on e-flea, lol !

Guys, it ain't just O, ya know.

That stuff is in the Democratic Party platform almost verbatim:

"We will help break the cycle of domestic violence by punishing offenders and standing with victims. We will protect Americans' Second Amendment right to own firearms, and we will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorists by fighting gun crime, reauthorizing the assault weapons

ban, and closing the gun show loophole, as President Bush proposed and failed to do."

That was in the party platform before O even got the nomination.

It doesn't help matters any, but we'd probably be looking at a similar battle with any Dem elected. I haven't compared their voting records, but I'd say Hildebeast's is similar. Especially since her hubby pushed the first ban, eh?

Point is, this is not just one guy's personal crusade. And the win/lose on any of this is gonna be determined in Congress and not in the White House. I wouldn't bet the farm, but I agree with a lot of folks that there's just too much awfulness to go around right now for the Dems to take on something this divisive. In two years, maybe a better showing of GOP on the hill. And maybe in four, there won't even be a Dem at the helm.

I don't really have a point, I guess, except that ranting may make one feel better, but steady pressure on your reps and senators is about the only (hopefully) effective recourse.

Or, I suppose we could get 100,000 folks with EBRs in hand to stage a march in DC - which would probably get a new AWB enacted almost overnight, with 75% or better support from all Americans, too.

- OS

Guest jackdog
I like the part about prison-to-work going to be just as sucessful as the welfare-to-work program. I can't think of anyone I know that's on welfare around my community that wants to work if they are on welfare. lazy azz baztards !!!

If I read that right anyway.

Way to go you "o" worshipping jackasses. Hope you are the first to feel the crunch :confused:

Man that is 110% a true statement.

Guest jackdog

"We will help break the cycle of domestic violence by punishing offenders and standing with victims. We will protect Americans' Second Amendment right to own firearms, and we will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorists by fighting gun crime, reauthorizing the assault weapons

ban, and closing the gun show loophole, as President Bush proposed and failed to do."

It doesn't help matters any, but we'd probably be looking at a similar battle with any Dem elected. I haven't compared their voting records, but I'd say Hildebeast's is similar. Especially since her hubby pushed the first ban, eh?

Point is, this is not just one guy's personal crusade. And the win/lose on any of this is gonna be determined in Congress and not in the White House. I wouldn't bet the farm, but I agree with a lot of folks that there's just too much awfulness to go around right now for the Dems to take on something this divisive. In two years, maybe a better showing of GOP on the hill. And maybe in four, there won't even be a Dem at the helm.

I don't really have a point, I guess, except that ranting may make one feel better, but steady pressure on your reps and senators is about the only (hopefully) effective recourse.

Or, I suppose we could get 100,000 folks with EBRs in hand to stage a march in DC - which would probably get a new AWB enacted almost overnight, with 75% or better support from all Americans, too.

- OS

Exactly the government has to remove guns from the equation before they can makes all there slaves. Party does notr matter it is the ultimate goal of our government and the friggen UN.

Guest bkelm18

- OS

Well yes but they have the means to do it now.

You can guarantee that while they have the sheep's attention "o" will say

"it's in our best interest as a country,uh, while trying to get back on track with our economy,uh, jobs, ,uh, struggling single chickenhead gangland hoodrat mothers, uh, victims of the mortgage crisis, uh, and in the interest of keeping our, uh, children safe, uh, we come together, uh, and permanently reinstate the ban on assault weapons, uh, and write new laws, uh, that will protect our childrens children, uh, and keep guns out of criminals hands, uh, thank you.

or he will say this

(listen for it)

nothing, he will say nothing and write whatever they can pass in silence and brian williams and chuck "the suck" todd will be the first ones to tell us.

I have no doubt this whole administration is wearing a red arm band under their suits.

something else I'd like to ask you guys, not to stray from the subject. Anyone notice the speech he gave when he announced he was throwing his nazi arm band into the ring and running for dictator back in 2004 ?

This was, by all accounts, a completely different "O" than what we saw throughout the campaign. we got to see a little of that person at the inag-castration speech, which I didn't watch but heard a snippit of on another site.

In short, someone groomed him well between 2004 and the beginning of his campaign. And I mean there are some powers that be that got this man prepared to run.

Something just ain't right here boys. Beyond what we think of him, what worries me more is the people behind his campaign and election. Like who was pulling the strings.

And maybe in four, there won't even be a Dem at the helm.

If King George the Second had been presented a AWB bill he would have signed it. Certainly McCain would have signed it had he won this time out. No reason to be hating on the Big O over it all, :tinfoil:.

The Dem's have had control of congress and have not been able to get this to the presidents desk. I believe they will wait until another Columbine/Va Tech type incident happens and then try to get it done.

If King George the Second had been presented a AWB bill he would have signed it. Certainly McCain would have signed it had he won this time out. No reason to be hating on the Big O over it all, :tinfoil:.

The Dem's have had control of congress and have not been able to get this to the presidents desk. I believe they will wait until another Columbine/Va Tech type incident happens and then try to get it done.

I don't think the former president would have done something like that. He had a chance to keep the ban going and he let it expire. besides, he's got too many buddies that are pro gun and he was also probably afraid that cheney might "accidentally" shoot him if he signed off on such a bill. Bush wasn't perfect by no means, but while he couldn't carry a speech in a bucket I don't think he's the worst ever. I mean Carter is still screwing stuff up to this day, ha ha ha.

now o, that's a different story. I think it will be second term mainly because he will screw soo much up first term new gun laws might be pushing it too far and messing with his chances for his reelection.

In regards to the make the federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent part, what does that mean? What happened when Clinton passed it? If you have them what is done? Does it mean you cant buy them anymore? I don't recall what happened then.

Guest nraforlife
In regards to the make the federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent part, what does that mean? What happened when Clinton passed it? If you have them what is done? Does it mean you cant buy them anymore? I don't recall what happened then.

Even so, there are always ways to get whatever you want. The problem people have is in keeping their big mouths shut.

I am with OS here, Obama is the voice of the machine, not the machine as a whole.

Well, he is probably a hole too, but then..I digress.

Dem's/liberals as a group want us all holding hands so one by one the DB's of our society can walk around and pick our hand holding collective pockets...IMHO anyway.

Yeah, welfare...what a grand economic scam that is.

Prison-to-work? Really? If the were willing to work in the first place, they would not have ended up in prison!!!!

We would not have repeat offenders, nor overcrowding situations if more of the DB's were punnished in a more permanent fashion...but then anyone reading this post already knows this, and I am preaching to the choir....I need more coffee...